Man on the Moon
Registered

9FA14806-8039-41F5-950A-FF9D31A6D8A2.png

All of these are planned

F49B45AD-B896-4989-AE2F-C85529A7B6C8.png

E872D155-369D-4746-88AF-A7CFEE66EB9C.png

5A59FDC5-04B0-4F9C-B435-4B122AE89000.png

“almost fully” worries me a little
We all remember what “almost” means around Stef...
Idk tho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little idea of mine:
Ocean should be represented as a second “atmosphere” that is usually thicker and has a solid texture, instead of whatever the fuck SR2 uses for it’s bullshit-ass oceans. :mad:

Suppose atmospheres in-game work like this:
893870BE-8BE6-455C-996A-C13B9514A3FB.png
Then oceans would work like this:
D2AF3D55-D52F-4916-89F3-2F6A5B31A500.png
It would have a height value, like the atmosphere value does, and this could be edited so that it wouldn’t go as high as some hills, for example.
Parts would have a buoyancy value that would float on certain densities of ocean. This would allow you to give Venus’ atmosphere an ocean layer to correspond with a denser part of the atmosphere, so you could have airships.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure

View attachment 36611
All of these are planned

View attachment 36612

View attachment 36613

View attachment 36614
“almost fully” worries me a little
We all remember what “almost” means around Stef...
Idk tho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little idea of mine:
Ocean should be represented as a second “atmosphere” that is usually thicker and has a solid texture, instead of whatever the fuck SR2 uses for it’s bullshit-ass oceans. :mad:

Suppose atmospheres in-game work like this:
View attachment 36615
Then oceans would work like this:
View attachment 36616
It would have a height value, like the atmosphere value does, and this could be edited so that it wouldn’t go as high as some hills, for example.
Parts would have a buoyancy value that would float on certain densities of ocean. This would allow you to give Venus’ atmosphere an ocean layer to correspond with a denser part of the atmosphere, so you could have airships.
By the looks of it, choosing the most efficient transfer shouldn’t be too hard to just guess, but I feel like Stef is gonna have a lot of mad players who no longer have any idea how to get to other planets anymore.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
By the looks of it, choosing the most efficient transfer shouldn’t be too hard to just guess, but I feel like Stef is gonna have a lot of mad players who no longer have any idea how to get to other planets anymore.

I thought that part worked fine? Hell, most of the peek gifs have shown the new trajectory system and I know a certain individual has been working like an orbital demon making the system even handier.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I thought that part worked fine? Hell, most of the peek gifs have shown the new trajectory system and I know a certain individual has been working like an orbital demon making the system even handier.
I guess we'll have to wait and see once it comes out.

4KidsOneCamera

Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
In_thrust_we_trust we can already make our own Solar System.

Also... DRAG IS FIXED!!!!! No more bullshit artists bragging over their trickery.
I can't wait to see the fallout of this. All of the people who won't be able to fake going somewhere without cheats.