JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Then he should have asked the others if they want a trailer or would a changelog be enough.
well its not is fault every game film etc needs a trailer to showyou how it works or what is in it

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Then he should have asked the others if they want a trailer or would a changelog be enough.
That would be super fucking boring to read.
Look at all of these cool nice things coming to terraria. Seeing is believing, and little Timmy can’t be bothered to read 2000 words.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
It's a weird thing to think about is that sfs has over 10 million downloads while the next largest mobile space simulation game that is anything like it only has 1 million. Even simple rockets 2 has 10k downloads

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
It's a weird thing to think about is that sfs has over 10 million downloads while the next largest mobile space simulation game that is anything like it only has 1 million. Even simple rockets 2 has 10k downloads
Maybe because it's free

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
Also think of how much money stef is making... say only 0.05% of that 10 million people downloading sfs buy the expansion (which was $3 right) he would have made at least 1.5 million in the last what 3 years?
Maybe because it's free
Ya I forgot about that but still that's still a ton of people

Last edited:

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Can you send us the link for people who don't have discord

Also think of how much money stef is making... say only 0.05% of that 10 million people downloading sfs buy the expansion (which was $3 right) he would have made at least 1.5 million in the last what 3 years?

Ya I forgot about that but still that's still a ton of people
No idea what the pay ratio is but I’d bet the overhead is most of that

Far as I know sfs is the only serious contender beneath Kerbal, everything else is just garbage

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
No idea what the pay ratio is but I’d bet the overhead is most of that

Far as I know sfs is the only serious contender beneath Kerbal, everything else is just garbage
Well there is SR2 which is further along in development then sfs is and I see it as a capable challenger to sfs. The only problem with sr2 is there is a paywall before you get into the game while sfs's paywall is just extra parts and features.