Update suggestion For extra places to explore in sfs

PENGUIN’S blocks&blocks

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I just came up with this idea and it includes adding water (not new idea but rest is) to sfs it would be added onto earth and earth texture will change and the water will cover the parts of earth that are real oceans and below Europa’s icy crust there will be a ocean of water and while looking at europa it will look like the normal europa but when you enter the ocean you will be able to view Europas core while zoomed out (the bottom of the ocean) and the crust (top of ocean) the spacecraft you use down there will have scanning tools making it where you can see this the scanning tool will be a part where you can see a planet/moon ext layers while it’s on when you zoom out but you have to be on surface or in the water to use it now there will be another part the drill it will let you drill into a planet/moon and you could just make a little hole since drill will only dig 1 foot into surface but you could make it where the craft falls into hole and this means there will be bigger drills with the buggers being able to dig deeper holes but as I was saying if the craft is made to fall into the hole it will continue drilling through planet/moons surface meaning yuo could make underground bases ext but also yuo can use this to get to Europa’s ocean and this leads to the next part the water propeller it acts like rcs but instead of one being able to shoot in 3 directions it will shoot in 1 meaning the craft will need multiple on all sides to move around this will work like submarines with propellers on sides to go up down ext and they will only work in water providing the same amount of thrust as rcs and this leads to another thing water dynamics the same as aerodynamics but just while in water the drag will be way more then just in earths atmosphere and stuff like how you have to push harder to swim through a pool in reality now this is the best I could explain this update suggestion and if any developer reads This please consider adding I think I this update would add new wonderful places to explore and a way to explore planets even more I personally would really enjoy y this update it would also allow the player base that like making boats submarines and more finally have a good use for there wonderful creations oh and real quick you can make things float on water by making fuel tanks able to be filled with air to act as pontoons but that’s what all this update would have and picospace if your reading this and sfs developers don’t add this (no pressure and no offense) or if you want to you could mod this in and that’s all I have