(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

brioche

Modder
Registered
looks like people have lost interest in this project...

i don't care, that won't stop me! im gonna keep making BR-Apollo the best mod I can! even though work has slowed down due to time, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. follow along for Skylab, LUTs, Little Joe 2, Mercury, and Gemini!

brioche

Modder
Registered
dont let the haters get you down Brioche you push hard Failure is not a option
lol thanks, but nobody's hating. people just lost interest in the project I guess, my latest video flopped, this thread has been dead even after the announcement, and I have seen max 2 people using the latest version on discord.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
looks like people have lost interest in this project...

i don't care, that won't stop me! im gonna keep making BR-Apollo the best mod I can! even though work has slowed down due to time, I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. follow along for Skylab, LUTs, Little Joe 2, Mercury, and Gemini!
It's not necessarilly that people lost interest in your pack. Most people just won't comment on it but still appreciate. I see it with the gliding heat shields mod for example. It's been released practically a year ago, it's the least commented mod of the whole section, nobody talks about it, but it still got 70 downloads over the past 2 weeks. I'm not saying it's the best mod, but my point is that it's more successful than what it looks at first.

Don't discourage yourself, your pack is a reference. It would be sad that you stop it just because people don't show interest in appearance :)

brioche

Modder
Registered
It's not necessarilly that people lost interest in your pack. Most people just won't comment on it but still appreciate. I see it with the gliding heat shields mod for example. It's been released practically a year ago, it's the least commented mod of the whole section, nobody talks about it, but it still got 70 downloads over the past 2 weeks. I'm not saying it's the best mod, but my point is that it's more successful than what it looks at first.

Don't discourage yourself, your pack is a reference. It would be sad that you stop it just because people don't show interest in appearance :)
whether people interact with it or not, this is still my passion project and I don't intend on ending it anytime soon!