(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

Also after trying for a bit my game crashed upon loading so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, meaning I have nothing but idk what to do at this point.

brioche

Modder
Registered
I don't mean to be rude, but would you mind taking this somewhere else? I'd like update announcements and bug fixes to be easy to find. Thanks!

Video Killed The Radio Star! haha, watched the video before seeing this thread, anyways nice mod! Even Stef actually replied.
Even though my modloader thing isn't working, i love the mod. It has so many textures more than mine!
Brioche is the best, he beat my favourite blueprint editing youtuber, REAL SPACE!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I know but when i click i go to the versions in the versions page i don’t no what is to do
Click on the download link, and download the following file (assuming you're on Windows):
Screenshot_20220825-084548_Chrome.jpg

Unzip it, and move the file from the unzipped directory into Spaceflight Simulator_Data\Custom Assets\Parts.

You may have to create the Custom Assets directory if it doesn't exist yet.

Juses

Registered
Wow! This mod is simply the best there is! I hope you end up making more custom parts as these are simply delightful!