AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And not stretched parts. But soorry, I throw away one stage but this is only flyable variant

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Your interstages and your fairings are too long. The Vega has some engine skirts which I don’t see on your design’s second and third stage. Your interstages are too long, clip the engines so it looks like there’s an engine skirt and keeps the right measures, same on stage 1.

^^There’s your review

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Your first stage is 10.5 m tall. The one on the Vega is 11.7.

Your second stage is 5.5 m. The one on the Vega is 8.39 m.

Your third stage is 4.5 m tall. The one on the Vega is 4.12 (which is closer to 4, than to 4.5).

Your upper stage is 3 m tall. The one on the Vega is 1.7 m.

Everything else seems fine.

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
In order to shorten your third stage, for kolibris, you can clip the engine into a fuel part, like this, and it will still work:
C7A4630A-CA0C-4D0E-8465-64CC6EE68564.png
B64FAB72-D7B5-4927-9DDD-409EBB417265.png
BF8C4470-8E62-4FA0-8A44-4E9AD8029AF0.png

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ok, ok debuged and slightly off topic: I accidentally crashed to Mars. But BOT- photos
Screenshot_20210518-225406.png
Screenshot_20210518-225551.png

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
It is going under biggering glass or what is doing here? No activity from nobody-moderators or random users

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Now you have 4 stages, while the Vega only has 3. You should probably delete the third stage before Blazer comes to check.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
No, Nagini, Vega have 4. All images of it are with 4. Just check that
Vega1.jpg

Last edited:

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
And Blazer send me on this thread dimmensions of stages and if I can count it good, I count 4. First, Second, Third, Upper(Fourth). So that

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It is going under biggering glass or what is doing here? No activity from nobody-moderators or random users
Marmilo is the official judge, and he's busy. Maybe do the remaining missions during this time?

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ok, today at work I have brainstorm about Earth-Mars-Earth. Point one I need 6 stages with landing and command module. Point two I must reduce weight to minimum so for that six stages. And command module will have two or four at start empty ejecting Collector tanks(Tm)- if stages 3,4 will have unused fuel, I tranfer it to Collector tanks(Tm) and use it later. And before entry to low atmo I eject them to lighten spacecraft. Then detach fuel tank with engine, deploy chute and land, so this is plan. But BOT. I edited dimenssions of stages as too close of Blazers info as possible

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Now you have 4 stages, while the Vega only has 3. You should probably delete the third stage before Blazer comes to check.
There is a variant of the Vega with 4 stages...
Ok, ok debuged and slightly off topic: I accidentally crashed to Mars. But BOT- photos View attachment 64271 View attachment 64272
ALMOST THERE!

All you have to do now is attach that separator on the upper stage to the probe, so it looks like part of the payload, not part of the rocket, and is a pass.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
There is a variant of the Vega with 4 stages...

ALMOST THERE!

All you have to do now is attach that separator on the upper stage to the probe, so it looks like part of the payload, not part of the rocket, and is a pass.
Separator right down probe already

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ah I understand and OOT before second I launch rocket, it fly sixty seconds and....
Screenshot_20210519-212952.png
Screenshot_20210519-213010.png
Screenshot_20210519-213055.png

Kaboooooom! Oh nein! What the wreck!?