Venusian moons by AstroSpace!

AstroSpace

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This is my first planet pack, Venusian Moons!
It includes three new locations added on the stock system in a orbit of Venus:
•Aster: The closest of Venus new Moons, a mint green small moon with a very shallow atmosphere.
•Chytera: A moon covered in molten rocks, it appears it just had a colision, be carefull with this one.
•Venusia: The last, but not least, Venusia is a pretty average moon, but its colors make it stand out uppon the rest!
I hope you enjoy playing it, there will be more planet packs, and have a nice day!

Attachments

rms59

Registered
Do you not know how to install a planet pack?
I'm really trying my best here and I would love to have this pack work but I have yet to see on this forum a step by step set of instructions of how to install a planet pack for the Steam version of SFS latest build and when I ask questions no one seems to have step by step answers and I even asked you what it looks like on your monitor.

I unzip the file in the "Custom Solar Systems" so the structure looks like the example already in there, start SFS, create a new world, select the new pack, and end up with just the colored dots already in game. Nothing changes. See my other post here:

Planet Textures

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I'm really trying my best here and I would love to have this pack work but I have yet to see on this forum a step by step set of instructions of how to install a planet pack for the Steam version of SFS latest build and when I ask questions no one seems to have step by step answers and I even asked you what it looks like on your monitor.

I unzip the file in the "Custom Solar Systems" so the structure looks like the example already in there, start SFS, create a new world, select the new pack, and end up with just the colored dots already in game. Nothing changes. See my other post here:

Planet Textures
Ok.

1. Unzip the pack
2. Put the unzipped pack into the Custom Solar Systems folder.
3. Restart the game
4. Create a new world one the game restarts.
5. Choose your system.
6. Play.

tierra_pipio

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
It's a good map, but I think it can be improved by limiting the player to exploring Venus and its new moons