Vissaver Shuttle

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Ok :) remove those extensions and dock without them. Impress me ;)
Ah, man. Are you gonna make me fire SFS 1.35...?

Fine, I’ll do it, but I hope you don’t mind if I dock the same shuttle on all 4 docking ports, because I don’t have the SCVs in 1.35.

T

TtTOtW

Dude. HCV Hakuren would not dock there. And there is no left 4w port, unless he launches a new secion in its place with a properly placed port in that position :)

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Dude. HCV Hakuren would not dock there. And there is no left 4w port, unless he launches a new secion in its place with a properly placed port in that position :)
OH... MY... GOD... AGAIN...
Dude you are worst than Horus, you know?

Okay first of All: SCV HAKUREN A.K.A AMBER’S NIGHTIME TERROR.

And once again, ALL my shuttles can dock there, because I’ll use an adapter, Just like the REAL STS did to dock with the Russian MIR space station. And you never, ever, ever specified I couldn’t use an adapter, nor in the original space station thread, nor in the Team Frontier requirements, nor in this thread. You never said your big shuttles should be able to dock there, you just said: “the station needs to have a separate docking area”, which it does, and allows the docking of two GIGANTIC space stations, as I’ve just demonstrated. So it fulfills ALL your requirements.

To finish this debate: if you still have troubles docking Discovery to that station, the problem is either yours or Discovery’s because the station is perfectly capable to dock with BIG things. As I’ve just demonstrated.

I’ve had enough of this.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
And once again, let me remind you something: You may have the best shuttle in the world but that doesn’t means people are going to build their things thinking to make them capable to dock with your shuttle: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MUST ADAPT YOUR SHUTTLE TO PEOPLE’S BUILDS.

What did I call your shuttle a Dinosaur? Because that is exactly what it is.

The Dinosaurs were the biggest living creature ever, and they ruled this world for millions of years, just like your shuttle does now. But they died, all of them. Why? Because they were unable to adapt to the changes brought by the asteroid that impacted the Earth. Unlike what people thinks Dinosaurs were not instantly killed by the asteroid, they died because of all the changes in the weather and environmental conditions, brought by the biggest explosion this planet has ever witnessed, and the largest amount of ash ever released to the atmosphere. Unable to adapt, they all died of starvation, and cold.

And that IS Exactly what will happen to your shuttle, because it is a dinosaur indeed, a big monster that rules the world, but it is unable to change to match its environment, and that will be TtTOtW, your shuttle’s grave. :).

Edit: I’m starting to hate the Smiley emoji.

T

TtTOtW

Well take a ride in the belly of the beast. You might find it very accommodating XD

Truth be told, I'm always practical with my designs. Because they always have a job to do. No point in struggling. So I NEVER risk my panels being damaged by docking attempts gone wrong.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well take a ride in the belly of the beast. You might find it very accommodating XD

Truth be told, I'm always practical with my designs. Because they always have a job to do. No point in struggling. So I NEVER risk my panels being damaged by docking attempts gone wrong.
how about qks? :p

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend

Fine, fair enough. I’m not gonna keep arguing anyway.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The best thing of SFS 1.35 is, you can edit the blueprint parts into different color and textures in whenever you want

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The best thing of SFS 1.35 is, you can edit the blueprint parts into different color and textures in whenever you want
the best thing you've ever seen here is that, two giants fightin over one small thing that didn't even bother on bigg or thicc things that can dock to her :p :p