Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
I have been looking around YouTube, forum, and a few other places and found some 360 hinges. The best I found is really heavy and my editing app does not have the tools needed. Can someone using a better editing app remove all of the fuel for the tanks or is this too much to ask?
31F8F0A3-038D-471E-AF32-62E33159FF87.png

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/wklaBkkfEe2VMC2XWYf3kQ

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's not very complicated, with the search and replace feature of a text editor you can do this in very little time:
Screenshot_20221011-084258_QuickEdit+.jpg Screenshot_20221011-084232_QuickEdit+.jpg
Just search the "fuel_percent" lines, and put 0.0 instead of 1.0. Click "replace all", it's done.

That's quite a massive hinge however, I guess there are a lot of parts involved...

Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
The only reason I asked is that my text editor doesn’t have that option otherwise I would have done it myself.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
It's not very complicated, with the search and replace feature of a text editor you can do this in very little time:
View attachment 91517 View attachment 91518
Just search the "fuel_percent" lines, and put 0.0 instead of 1.0. Click "replace all", it's done.

That's quite a massive hinge however, I guess there are a lot of parts involved...
Sorry to bump in but can I have the name of your text editor:oops: