Vote for sequel

Should I make an after midgard like after earth?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might know odin 's blessing of how tilted it as my first planet pack in which the reply show the real planet data for it. I thought if I should make a sequel or not then I thought why not you decide Odins fate like Ragnarök

Midgard is Earth, what are we getting at here?

How about a Moon shaped like a giant cow that gets so close it can lick the Earth on its peri apsis? :D

Woo if you don't know it's my own frictional solar system you spawn at midgard aka a super earth with 3 moons it's basically 2 billion years after the events of the first game and midgard is no longer habitable you'll I guess spawn at Sif one of those moons and start from there exploring the glaxy

Soo sadly no cow moon to complicated but it will get to the atmosphere of midgard being able to basically jump to get to that planet (it being that close. maybe an elliptical orbit?)

You might know odin 's blessing of how tilted it as my first planet pack in which the reply show the real planet data for it. I thought if I should make a sequel or not then I thought why not you decide Odins fate like Ragnarök
After Earth left a bad taste in my mouth. Could you do a sequel to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

Ok? Roger 1 a cow moon might be possible just not by me. 2 what the he'll is the thing drinking the milk from the cow is that like the Easter island heads? And finally 3 this planet pack is on hold in the further future but I am working on a unique interstellar planet pack