Voyager quest 2

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Do you seriously expect us to believe that you brought 46% of starting launcher's mass to orbit?

And then you went prograde around sun, when your trajectory on Earth orbit was retrograde at your screenshot? Tell a convincing story, how did that happened.

Last edited:

Power9Legend

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Do you seriously expect us to believe that you brought 46% of starting launcher's mass to orbit?

And then you went prograde around sun, when your trajectory on Earth orbit was retrograde at your screenshot? Tell a convincing story, how did that happened.
it is going in the same direction that it was in earth orbit

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Have you also not noticed the second picture?

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think rules are clear, you have to use the stock solar system. Mind explaining the second picture?
Yes. He is making oberth, which will result in going "to the right" and then in next picture he goes to the left. He might change his mind later and burn more fuel to change right to left, but where is new screenshot then? Anyway, if you "can" get 46% of starting launcher mass to the orbit - you can do whatever you want then, change your mind all the time, go anywhere you like, laws of physics doesn't apply to you anymore. :D

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think rules are clear, you have to use the stock solar system. Mind explaining the second picture?
That is the easiest one - change Earth radius value in Earth.txt data file in any world folder, even in a copy of the default stock game folder. Set it something like 500 times smaller than it was and here you go - you will have the same picture in your game. And don't forget to tell anyone, that it is just your SFS glitching and you know nothing about it. :D

For example i just set it to 1000 times smaller than it were and here it is:

1680753964819.png

Last edited:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
From what I could get from your screenshots I suppose this is your launcher?
Spaceflight Simulator_2023-04-06-08-23-40.jpg

I'm sorry but it's very clear that you cheated on several occasions. As Catalyst_Kh said it's not possible that you could reach orbit with that much fuel remaining.

Then between your 3rd and 4th screenshots you gained nearly 2400 m/s, but given your remaining fuel you had only 1800 in reserve:
Screenshot_20230406_093941_Sheets.jpg

If you need some advice we can help you, there's also a tutorial at your disposal but please do that challenge fairly.

Power9Legend

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
From what I could get from your screenshots I suppose this is your launcher?
View attachment 101543

I'm sorry but it's very clear that you cheated on several occasions. As Catalyst_Kh said it's not possible that you could reach orbit with that much fuel remaining.

Then between your 3rd and 4th screenshots you gained nearly 2400 m/s, but given your remaining fuel you had only 1800 in reserve:
View attachment 101544

If you need some advice we can help you, there's also a tutorial at your disposal but please do that challenge fairly.
Oh i did do it fairly but it did look a little SUS so i waited a while and decided to post anyways.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh i did do it fairly but it did look a little SUS
The challenge is made up with numbers, they can tell if you're saying with it honesty or no. It's up to you if you're goin to continue it but them? Not so much.

If you think you can fool em think twice cause you're just foolin yourself and not em.

Just do it properly and cleanly, there's nothin harm on doin somethin you can bring yourself a self sense of "hey I can do it too"

Power9Legend

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The challenge is made up with numbers, they can tell if you're saying with it honesty or no. It's up to you if you're goin to continue it but them? Not so much.

If you think you can fool em think twice cause you're just foolin yourself and not em.

Just do it properly and cleanly, there's nothin harm on doin somethin you can bring yourself a self sense of "hey I can do it too"
I did the same thing with my first one, it was without cheats.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Oh i did do it fairly but it did look a little SUS so i waited a while and decided to post anyways.
Just record simple video, where you are doing it fairly. And then there will be no questions and no doubts.

For example, you could have broken version of custom game world of your game resource files are corrupted and you might not even know about it been broken. Then you play your fair game and it somehow ends up with a totally unrealistic results. That is possible and i personally would be glad to see that it was exactly the case. There are many other things possible too. Only video can show what is what.

For example, in that topic by the link i asked you what is wrong with your screenshot: Mars mission

You answer was "It's my PC", like you have no idea why it is shown like that. And i totally believed you at that point, since there were such glitches before and people already reported similar things. But here i see 46% of mass sent to orbit - now it is harder to believe you, since fair play can't uplift 46% to orbit. Especially when just recently "your PC" was totally fine and your Earth looked normal, right there: Team titan entry

So if "your PC" mysteriously got broken just recently, and now your Earth and your mission results looks like clear cheating, but you had no idea about any of it - that is still possible, life is full of funny coincidences.

But please forgive me, if i will believe you only after watching video recording.

Power9Legend

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Just record simple video, where you are doing it fairly. And then there will be no questions and no doubts.

For example, you could have broken version of custom game world of your game resource files are corrupted and you might not even know about it been broken. Then you play your fair game and it somehow ends up with a totally unrealistic results. That is possible and i personally would be glad to see that it was exactly the case. There are many other things possible too. Only video can show what is what.

For example, in that topic by the link i asked you what is wrong with your screenshot: Mars mission

You answer was "It's my PC", like you have no idea why it is shown like that. And i totally believed you at that point, since there were such glitches before and people already reported similar things. But here i see 46% of mass sent to orbit - now it is harder to believe you, since fair play can't uplift 46% to orbit. Especially when just recently "your PC" was totally fine and your Earth looked normal, right there: Team titan entry

So if "your PC" mysteriously got broken just recently, and now your Earth and your mission results looks like clear cheating, but you had no idea about any of it - that is still possible, life is full of funny coincidences.

But please forgive me, if i will believe you only after watching video recording.
I don't know why my worlds look like that I just ignore it.
also the device I used for the titan mission was different.