lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
im sorry if im being passive - aggressive, but this works. try it out with the bp i gave

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

The screenshot showing that you escape is good because the advanced info panel shows that your eccentricity is greater than 1. However for some reason the link you gave for the rocket doesn't work for me, and as you clipped many parts I can recreate it reliably. Would you mind sharing the blueprint file or showing an equivalent version with no clipped parts?

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
this mission helped me learn alot about how badly i take my gravity turns and how to save fuel so thanks

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
At first it looked suspisious that you had 91.51 tons in orbit and i placed a message here. But i tested take-off with your new launcher and i got even more tons in orbit, thus everything looks fair. It happens, that main stage of the launcher is still not detached when you are in orbit, and this stage is very heavy - 12 tons of Frontiers plus many more tons of empty tanks. All that gives extra dead weight and makes first screenshot at the start of the topic very suspicious. But everything is fine, thus i deleted my previous message.

Nice mission this time.

lashlbhat

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
At first it looked suspisious that you had 91.51 tons in orbit and i placed a message here. But i tested take-off with your new launcher and i got even more tons in orbit, thus everything looks fair. It happens, that main stage of the launcher is still not detached when you are in orbit, and this stage is very heavy - 12 tons of Frontiers plus many more tons of empty tanks. All that gives extra dead weight and makes first screenshot at the start of the topic very suspicious. But everything is fine, thus i deleted my previous message.

Nice mission this time.
thank you

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

It's all good, thank you. You have your badge.