Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It seems the video is still processing, you didn't navigate off the page while it was uploading right?

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorers, Pioneers, Clippers, MIDAS, Valkyries
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Denied. Have to use the supplied probe and I dont know the weight of the rocket as you never shown the bp screen. But then the video was blurry so I could not see the mass on top of the screen
1714699697042.png

You also never went escape velocity

mariohobbs

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Is this run a joke? You didn't use the supplied probe, You have a single stage that is just a frontier engine with a bp-edited fuel tank (Bp edited to contain like 3000% percent fuel), Then you tried pushing yourself to escape velocity with BP-edited side-seperators (I think they are bp-edited, though it could just be oberth effect) and you somehow managed to not even reach escape velocity. Somebody call the circus, because we've found a clown.

(This was entirely not meant to insult you, rather the absurdity of the run)

Also you could've made this post after the video finished processing.

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorers, Pioneers, Clippers, MIDAS, Valkyries
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Is this run a joke? You didn't use the supplied probe, You have a single stage that is just a frontier engine with a bp-edited fuel tank (Bp edited to contain like 3000% percent fuel), Then you tried pushing yourself to escape velocity with BP-edited side-seperators (I think they are bp-edited, though it could just be oberth effect) and you somehow managed to not even reach escape velocity. Somebody call the circus, because we've found a clown.

(This was entirely not meant to insult you, rather the absurdity of the run)

Also you could've made this post after the video finished processing.
I would say this is a "joke", but then I realize how many people tried to do the same

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It said that I did not have to use the supplied probe.
Yes it does
Screenshot_20240503-142636_Chrome.jpg

Also you aren't allowed to overfill fuel tanks using BP editing. And you have to get an eccentricity above 1 to pass

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It refering to the probe provided. What he meant is 'you can download the blueprint, or recreate the probe yourself'.

There's also a case in the thread of you needing to use the actual probe
Sorry no, it has to be that probe. Also, you can't drain the fuel from the probe, it has to be sent full.

However I strongly suggest to try the other missions first. The Voyager quest is a difficult challenge.
Also you still would have failed the challenge as you used overfilled fuel tanks and even when cheating in every way possible you still managed to fail to reach escape velocity