Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I'm sorry but that launcher is clearly inspired from the rocket used in the demonstration.

Also, your launcher is surprisingly performing. I recreated it, this is what I ended with:
Spaceflight Simulator_2022-02-03-10-49-56.jpg Spaceflight Simulator_2022-02-03-10-44-46.jpg Spaceflight Simulator_2022-02-03-10-40-19.jpg
We have a similar quantity of fuel in LEO, but I'm only at 7338 m/s instead of your 8466 m/s. You blow up my performance by more than 1000 m/s... Is there something special you did to explain this?

Gene

Discord Staff
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I'm sorry but that launcher is clearly inspired from the rocket used in the demonstration.?
Ah ok, That will be changed in a future post. Sorry!
You blow up my performance by more than 1000 m/s... Is there something special you did to explain this?
I belive what may have happened is I transferred the fuel into the upper stage. I looked at the mission requirements and it did not mention that. I should have looked a bit closer at some of the questions or asked one myself. So again, Sorry

I will most likely reattempt this one

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ah ok, That will be changed in a future post. Sorry!

I belive what may have happened is I transferred the fuel into the upper stage. I looked at the mission requirements and it did not mention that. I should have looked a bit closer at some of the questions or asked one myself. So again, Sorry

I will most likely reattempt this one
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Indeed you can't use the fuel from the probe.

But it's doable, don't forget that the mass limit has been increased to 265 tons too.