Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Give us a screenshot of the build grid please. A few things that need to be checked. And
  • Map view when passing one of the following marks (this one is absolutely essential). Target speed is at calculated for the following orbit heights by Altaïr :
    • 11.360.000 km: 7250 m/s, the historical Mars level, useful for those playing with older versions.
    • 15.000.000 km: 6311 m/s, slightly above Mars level.
    • 40.000.000 km: 3868 m/s , slightly past Jupiter's level.
    • 100.000.000 km: 2447 m/s: last chance if you missed all the previous marks.
      • In all cases, don't worry about being EXACTLY being at the mark. And if you're well past the mark but still over the threshold speed, it's ok.
  • For Steam players: as an alternative if you play with the VanillaUpgrades mod, you can show that your trajectory in the solar system has an eccentricity strictly above 1.0 instead of the screenshot at mark.
  • Mission Log

Power9Legend

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Give us a screenshot of the build grid please.
  • For Steam players: as an alternative if you play with the VanillaUpgrades mod, you can show that your trajectory in the solar system has an eccentricity strictly above 1.0 instead of the screenshot at mark.
Mass is on the top in the first screenshot.

I play with VanUp, look at the top in the screenshots it shows eccentricity

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Please bear with us for a little while more. :)

Idkgeek

Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
After further deliberation it has been decided that we need the blueprint. Please either send me the link here or dm it to me.