Well, I tried. (Gemini Titan II recreation)

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
This took me like 2 hours to get it even remotely close. It still looks awful. I don't even think this thing will qualify for team frontier which is the whole reason I made it lol. This is why I don't try making things look good, I can't even copy a picture.
Screenshot_20201215-135012_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Buildscreen pic would be helpful :)

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Don't worry, if something still worst then you can try again:)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The capsule is the worst part, I didn't bother trying to make it look good on the inside of the separators. It's bad enough as is
View attachment 51399
Just use two separators, that way the Gemini capsule will keep its shape after you decouple it.
Also, do you have any way to maneuver the capsule? Cause I don’t see any RCS or engines...

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Try make the gemini capsule like the shape of the conical flask, but it is a good try:)

T

TtTOtW

You are 1/3rd of a small block off on scale in height and 1/10th off in diameter. Shame on you. Fail.

Dude that's a really nice, and also uncommon, replica. Nicely done, man.

NeptuneSky

Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
You are 1/3rd of a small block off on scale in height and 1/10th off in diameter. Shame on you. Fail.

Dude that's a really nice, and also uncommon, replica. Nicely done, man.
Damn, when I looked it up it said 33 meters and 3 meter diameter on the dot. I improved it quite a bit but I'm not getting the extra height/width lol. I'd pull my hair out if I tried BP editing

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

Damn, when I looked it up it said 33 meters and 3 meter diameter on the dot. I improved it quite a bit but I'm not getting the extra height/width lol. I'd pull my hair out if I tried BP editing
Hahaha. That was to say it's as perfect as you'll get it in SFS. GOOD JOB.