What are likes?

spacedoge402

Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I have had this question for a while now. There is a counter on someone's profile and it shows how many likes they have. However, I can't find someone that actually has some likes on their profile. Heck, even Blazer doesn't have any likes, and she has the most messages on the forum! However, I do suspect that the likes system is being worked on right now.

ASC

Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
well... for some reason, they was never actually developed.
it didnt even get into alpha phase to this day.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I have had this question for a while now. There is a counter on someone's profile and it shows how many likes they have. However, I can't find someone that actually has some likes on their profile. Heck, even Blazer doesn't have any likes, and she has the most messages on the forum! However, I do suspect that the likes system is being worked on right now.
Likes were removed because they were deemed not beneficial to the community. Also blazer is male.
well... for some reason, they was never actually developed.
it didnt even get into alpha phase to this day.
They used to exit, but were removed.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Likes used to exist as a feature, and would give you ranks based on amount of them you got (i remember myself reaching Mr. Gagarin rank soon before it ended lol), but yeah Forum was somehow hacked and the likes were abused in some way, so they get removed and rank system was completely remade to include challenges. I asked for likes to return as a feature with no perks such as ranks, but they havent been brought back.