What happened

Good day gentlemen,
I hope this post finds you well. I haven't been involved with SFS in almost two years and I had some questions for the people still active.

1. Are SFS and the community still as strong as it used to be?
2. How can I get sfs for windows?
3. What do you guys want with 1.6?
4. Does anyone here have a very efficient rocket blueprint I could borrow?

Cheers

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Good day gentlemen,
I hope this post finds you well. I haven't been involved with SFS in almost two years and I had some questions for the people still active.

1. Are SFS and the community still as strong as it used to be?
2. How can I get sfs for windows?
3. What do you guys want with 1.6?
4. Does anyone here have a very efficient rocket blueprint I could borrow?

Cheers

Welcome back then.

1. Absolutely. Depending on your tastes, the community is still very much active and was so even before the update rolled in.
2. Depending on what grade of SFS you want. 1.35 was the last true PC release. 1.5 won't be getting a PC release for a while yet but it'll get shunted out on Steam for a price in future. In the meanwhile, emulators allow you to play any version you want on your PC.
3. Dunno about 1.6 but from the game as an entirety, staging, a much bigger build area and that's about it. There is a roadmap for astronauts and SRBs and re-entry but I don't think they'll be the boons and differences people expect them to be.
4. Well, that depends on your definition of 'efficient', what you're intending on launching and where you're intending on going with said payload.

Hi! U can find it in the SFS Fandom Page, thre is a place that teaches you to how to download it for:
Windows,Apple, Android and Ubuntu (unfortunately the page for Ubuntu was removed)

Hope I helped you

ThePointKiller
From Uruguay