JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I was trying to say I woudn't call it 'other country's version' cause they are very different rockets in conception, performance, and staging plan.
K

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
That (up until very recently) was the single largest non nuclear explosion in human history.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I want to know which rocket is this
View attachment 44067
That Big Bois is call CYKA BLYAT (N1) COMMUNIST STALINIUM BOOM BOOM LIKE NUKE BUT NOT NUKE BOOM BOOM 4 TIMES :p :p :D :D :D

SINCE MURICA LOVES MONEY (SLS i mean Saturn V since no SLS there)NO MURICA BOOM BOOM (welp one fire pad and one oxy explosion while goin to moon)

CYKA BLYAT (N1) PRONE TO POGO OSCILLATION AND OTHER CYKA THINGS IN ITS BUTTOM BLYAT ENGINES (i think its the reliable engine right???)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I call it "the thing that stopped the Space race, and the real reason why we haven't made it Mars yet".

Nice name, isn't it?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Less race and more pace always goes a lot further, just say no to blow Johnny or your head might explode...ohh, to late
I respectfully disagree, Sir. If the Space race would have continued, we would have already been to Mars, and probably living on the Moon.

As long as no one sends weapons to Space, competition between superpowers is good.

Last edited:

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I respectfully disagree, Sir. If the Space race would have continued, we would have already been to Mars, and probably living on the Moon.

As long as no one sends nukes to Space, competition between superpowers is good.
I remember hearing if we detonate nukes on Mars it could help teraform it

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
How would you deal with the planetary radiation then on a planet that has less gravity and that allows more dispersión of the radioactivity?
No idea I'll try and find the video and send you it