What realistic rocket mission or satellite mission should I make?

So, I have a stock of realistic rockets and I’m not sure which mission would be most interesting, I normally do instant go-too missions to planets when I get a new planet pack, anyone have any ideas?

T

TtTOtW

You know what I want to see? I would love to see you replicate on a 1:1 scale the Venera 9 mission. Rocket, payload, the works.

And do you want the appropriate leave and enter timing for the mission, making it a recreation with a 1:1 scale rocket and payload along with realistic leaving time and landing.

T

TtTOtW

The more accurate, the better. But at minimum size, shape, cheat free except maybe stretching or layering engines on the first/second stage (if you use 6/4 engines like real Proton). In that case I'll accept the no heat edit in the blueprint file, only for 1st/2nd stage. Also the payload needs to work to a reasonable degree (land in the correct manner, etc)

The more accurate, the better. But at minimum size, shape, cheat free except maybe stretching or layering engines on the first/second stage (if you use 6/4 engines like real Proton). In that case I'll accept the no heat edit in the blueprint file, only for 1st/2nd stage. Also the payload needs to work to a reasonable degree (land in the correct manner, etc)
Is it ok if I use the RSS by The Astronomer?