JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
When 1.5 is released what will be your first mission mine will be the start or Proteus City

T

TtTOtW

Oh my first mission is gonna be to try and keep chaosfrom erupting here lol! Anyway... aside from that, I'll definitely build a new SHUTTLE!

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Oh my first mission is gonna be to try and keep chaosfrom erupting here lol! Anyway... aside from that, I'll definitely build a new SHUTTLE!
Cool I can't wait to see it will it appear on shuttle city?

JSP

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ok can't wait

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I will chill and play around with the new colours available for parts. :) Then make a space station in LEO and transport it to Saturn via VEEGA.

I'm also planning to lurk around the discord and reddit, and watch for the inevitable questions of "wHy mY rOcKeT fLyInG sO sLoW aT lAuNcH?".:D

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I'm gonna immediately try to find glitches and exploits lol

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Depends when I download it really. C&C is out on the exact same day so it may be a bit of time before I swap over.

I think Excaliber will be the first thing I change over though. Put it onto 30Alpha properly, re-build Dragoon as well.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
I’m gonna revamp my ISS build. I got plans to add more modules that I missed, make them a bit more detailed, and definitely use some of the new colours to spice it up. So basically in short I’m just gonna rebuild it completely using the existing truss structure as a base.

T

TtTOtW

I’m gonna revamp my ISS build. I got plans to add more modules that I missed, make them a bit more detailed, and definitely use some of the new colours to spice it up. So basically in short I’m just gonna rebuild it completely using the existing truss structure as a base.
That'll be a wonderful idea

Flexilis Anatis

Eater of Waterfowl
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I’ll end up relaunching the latest module for my surface base which I got all the way to Ganymede, then found that a separator was interfering with the docking ports. Since the 1.5 separators look like their hit boxes will stay within the space that they take up, the problem will sort itself out. Of course, I could just as easily replace it with a 6 wide separator and an RCS, but... procrastination, yay!

T

The Dark in the Light

I will chill and play around with the new colours available for parts. :) Then make a space station in LEO and transport it to Saturn via VEEGA.

I'm also planning to lurk around the discord and reddit, and watch for the inevitable questions of "wHy mY rOcKeT fLyInG sO sLoW aT lAuNcH?".:D
I have similar plans for a space station, now that there's a video on VEEGA :). And I'll also be lurking around Reddit and Discord as well, this'll be fun, eh Horus Lupercal?

Jez 10

Local Expert Pinoy
ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
Imma improve my rockets first, since the system have changed...

Then the first official mission will be using Aspire to bring a module into orbit, something I haven't actually done before.

T

TtTOtW

Imma improve my rockets first, since the system have changed...

Then the first official mission will be using Aspire to bring a module into orbit, something I haven't actually done before.
Great way to start!