What's factions and empires ?

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
I was on the forum like always and I found people talking about factions/empires on SFS for a roleplay. What is that ? That's like space tribes ? Where can I see a list of the empires ? It's seems to be cool so I really want to now what's that plz

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I was on the forum like always and I found people talking about factions/empires on SFS for a roleplay. What is that ? That's like space tribes ? Where can I see a list of the empires ? It's seems to be cool so I really want to now what's that plz
Factions are Roleplay for members who want to join it it is fun yes TtTOtW is the best person to explain

T

TtTOtW

Right now we are restarting it in a new universe: Eternia. It's quite challenging to even us stalwarts of the RP but feel free to join a faction that will take you and teach and guide you. There's the Aureum Empire, the Minervan Alliance, the Eagle Freedom Union, the Pyronian Truce, and the good Lieutenant is going solo because he's earned that right. Gecko Gekkota Blazer Jez 10 feel free to introduce your Faction here. I established the Pyronian Truce. Currently it is Cosmo's fan and I. We embrace the fire of volcanic and innermost planets to supply steel and steel products to one and all, whether your star is relatively near or terribly far.

AstroThis

«★» Dronid «★» // PT
Registered
Right now we are restarting it in a new universe: Eternia. It's quite challenging to even us stalwarts of the RP but feel free to join a faction that will take you and teach and guide you. There's the Aureum Empire, the Minervan Alliance, the Eagle Freedom Union, the Pyronian Truce, and the good Lieutenant is going solo because he's earned that right. Gecko Gekkota Blazer Jez 10 feel free to introduce your Faction here. I established the Pyronian Truce. Currently it is Cosmo's fan and I. We embrace the fire of volcanic and innermost planets to supply steel and steel products to one and all, whether your star is relatively near or terribly far.
Thx ! Where can I see all the Eternian Factions ? I have Eternia 1 in my game so I understand planets names.

T

TtTOtW

Those are all the factions, you can contact the leaders directly if you'd like :) I mentioned them all.