Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Dude, this is an English speaking forum. It's not the first time you've been told.

T

The Dark in the Light

Welche Rakete,satellit soll ich als nechstes bauen?
Translation: Which rocket, satellite should I build next?

This doesn't belong here, and as Horus said, this is an English speaking Forum. For posts like this, I would you use your profile. For which rocket/satellite you should build next, well, that's up to you. Try building a unique rocket of your own rather than the hundreds of Falcon 9s and Saturn Vs.

Edit: Translation is from Google Translate, so may not be as accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Cant you guys just translate the page? It's not really his fault he can't speak English.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Cant you guys just translate the page? It's not really his fault he can't speak English.
Cos that's the rules dude. He's not the only one here that doesn't speak english, but they make the effort to translate before they post.

T

TtTOtW

We have something called tolerance and humanity. But we also have rules designed to help us all understand one another. It's illegal to speak anything other than English in the skies. Similar principle applies here.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
We can, but the problem is that if everybody writes in his native language, any discussion will quickly become a big mess. For example in this discussion we would already have german, english, french, spanish and afrikaans.
That's not viable, if there's not a standard language set, the forum just becomes unreadable for everyone.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Don't build a replica. Everyone builds replicas.

Want an idea? Build me a street legal 2 stage rocket that'll lift 150t to LEO.