When you accidentally bring the devil to the build screen

Then Satan would have killed us all!
Revelation 21:8 said:
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Exodus 22:18 said:
thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

Calling for emergency mission!
Build a religious-styled rocket or some religious building that can fly to the domain of heaven.
Disclaimer: Do not honor yourself with the rocket, otherwise it will end up like the tower of babel.
(For once, it is time for my design to step in and kill Danny Batten 's thread, unless if he builds a better one)
rel.png

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Calling for emergency mission!
Build a religious-styled rocket or some religious building that can fly to the domain of heaven.
Disclaimer: Do not honor yourself with the rocket, otherwise it will end up like the tower of babel.
(For once, it is time for my design to step in and kill Danny Batten 's thread, unless if he builds a better one)
View attachment 27203
Thou shall not pass! For heathen don’t have enough fuel for such a trip!
71381C58-13A0-494C-B793-1F6F23676B9D.png

Danny beat me. Again. Confirmed: Danny is very good at large builds.

About my post yesterday, sorry if I insulted or offended anyone. I know religion and interpretation of religious text is a sensative topic. I was staying up late last night and can't think clearly. So here's the post correction:
Build a rocket that resembles the architectural style of any culture during the classical(1000BC-476AD) or post-classical(476AD-1450AD) period.

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
Danny beat me. Again. Confirmed: Danny is very good at large builds.

About my post yesterday, sorry if I insulted or offended anyone. I know religion and interpretation of religious text is a sensative topic. I was staying up late last night and can't think clearly. So here's the post correction:
Build a rocket that resembles the architectural style of any culture during the classical(1000BC-476AD) or post-classical(476AD-1450AD) period.
It’s fine dude, don’t worry

Danny Batten

Professor
Registered
*global warming has entered the chat*

Is global warming making more icebergs by melting chunks off ice shefs or less icebergs by melting them?:confused:
It’s destabilising the atmosphere by producing more greenhouse gases that can trap heat in our atmosphere. It makes everything unstable