Why did the sfs subreddit go private?

I opened reddit and i saw that no sfs posts were showing up, and when i went to check the subreddit i saw that it was made private. Does anyone have any information on this?

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I opened reddit and i saw that no sfs posts were showing up, and when i went to check the subreddit i saw that it was made private. Does anyone have any information on this?
I think it has something to do with people fighting about 1.54

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Yeah, the subreddit has basically fallen apart the past week. It was pretty ridiculous. Pretty surprised they went as far as to lock it down though, but there was very little moderation going on the past few days. Probably won’t bode well when the open it back up.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Reddit's users turned themselves into a great whining community and of course a massive civil unrest broke their little area in a vast space of internet community.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
The SFS subreddit was turned off until people grow up a little and stop whining about the new changes.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Hopefully not, I have a ton of pictures on there of my old stuff. Well, I suppose it's somewhere on my phone, but...