Why does my launch escape tower keep getting stuck

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
So I was working on a Saturn 1b and I tested the launch escape tower and when I realesed the tower, it just stuck on the rocket, and when I press the docking port it just realeses it, I've checked the staging 420 times and nothing is wrong sometimes it separates sometime it doesn't I'm really confusedo_O
https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/9IrrAidFEe2RadFKDavcjg

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I've tested your rocket and I had the same problem. I've tried to modify your rocket with non edited docking ports to see the result:
Spaceflight Simulator_2022-08-29-09-25-08.jpg
In this case it works most of the time (I only had one failure). It's possible that it's a bp edition issue, I know that glitches can happen when docking ports are edited... Unfortunately I have no solution for that.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I've tested your rocket and I had the same problem. I've tried to modify your rocket with non edited docking ports to see the result:
View attachment 90106
In this case it works most of the time (I only had one failure). It's possible that it's a bp edition issue, I know that glitches can happen when docking ports are edited... Unfortunately I have no solution for that.
thank you stll!