bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I've been getting more bugs in 1.5.2 than in 1.5.1. For example in 'non map mode' sometimes my ship disapears, sometimes the fuel guages don't actually say what is actually happening in the tank, like I could be out of fuel but the gauge says the tank is full. Once I reload the game, it goes back to normal though.
I also had this happen:
View attachment 63489
Yep. I'm getting that regularly. Glad I saved 1.5.1.2

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
3rd update notice I've received. 2nd after update to 1.5.1.2 last one didn't go so well.

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Got notified of another update today. Guess who downloaded it?

Screenshot_20210511-125516.png

When I go to build a rocket :eek:
Screenshot_20210511-125451.png

Imagine my surprise. Yes I'm logged into the correct account. Rebooted. Only thing I haven't done is uninstall/reinstall. Not stressing. I can certainly understand Stef trying to recoup some losses. And I know as well as anyone bugs happen. I'm going to give it a day. Worst comes to worst send Stef a documenting email.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure

View attachment 63638
View attachment 63639
Imagine my surprise. Yes I'm logged into the correct account. Rebooted. Only thing I haven't done is uninstall/reinstall. Not stressing. I can certainly understand Stef trying to recoup some losses. And I know as well as anyone bugs happen. I'm going to give it a day. Worst comes to worst send Stef a documenting email.
I’ve seen this bug a lot today. Not sure what it’s all about tbh.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I found a glitch on my game earlier on called 'it works absolutely fine'. It seems to happen all the time as well.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

View attachment 63638
View attachment 63639
Oof

Last edited:

Hawk

ITSA // Ex-MA
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
Well you just don’t get new updates aaannnnddd... the game works fine! Stay on a version where everything’s fixed and there’s no problems. Works every single time!

bobbblair123

ሁልጊዜ ንጹህ የውስጥ ሱሪዎችን ይልበሱ
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Change is a sign of life. Backwards or forwards. Stagnation is extremely unhealthy. I didn't even revert to 1.5.1 it could be a google issue those bloatware, information parasites are the root of all evil. Up to and including bad breath, flat soda and I wouldn't put stealing candy from babies past them:cool:

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Prediction: each version will be buggier and buggier. In 1.7, people will be doing flybys straight through planets.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Prediction: each version will be buggier and buggier. In 1.7, people will be doing flybys straight through planets.
Lol :p

Thou would you think sfs needs more devs?

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Thou would you think sfs needs more devs?
I think SFS needs the SFS community to stop begging for updates and leave the main dev work in peace...

But yeah, I don’t know what happens with SFS, every update adds better stuff, true, but also more bugs. There’s obviously more code to polish but Stef said he rewrote the code from 1.4 to 1.5 to make it easier to edit....

Hmmmmm... maybe SFS needs more/better devs after all :p

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I think SFS needs the SFS community to stop begging for updates and leave the main dev work in peace...

But yeah, I don’t know what happens with SFS, every update adds better stuff, true, but also more bugs. There’s obviously more code to polish but Stef said he rewrote the code from 1.4 to 1.5 to make it easier to edit....

Hmmmmm... maybe SFS needs more/better devs after all :p
Well yeah, to accelerate the progress and need some silencer for wen update kids.