Will this stupid thing I did a few years ago come back to bite me?

Akuma

Man on the Moon
Registered
I used to have an account here in 2019. Here's a link to it:

Mr. Yus Gamer

I thought it was one of the casualties of the hacking thing that deleted a bunch of accounts here but I recently found it in the Legacy Division section of the forum.

Anyways, I left to focus on an important academic requirement, but not before spamming a bunch of bull shit. I'm referring to the posts in that account dated September 27, 2019. If I can recall, apart from what's still in that profile, I also posted two or three basically nonsensical things which when put together is read as...

"Kuuga Agito Ryuki Faiz Blade Hibiki Kabuto Den-O Kiva Decade Daburu OOO Fourze Wizard Gaim Drive Ghost Ex-Aid Build, Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O"

It's a Kamen Rider jingle. I deleted those soon after though, either because of JL MC.COOL's complaint or cause I realized that the order will appear wrong. I don't quite remember. I just guessed based on the posts still in that profile.

So, for that I'd like to apologize. What I did was... shameful, as Jez10 put it. I'm deeply embarrassed by the whole thing. I'm not gonna do it again. I was a stupid kid who thought being random is funny but it's been two years since then and I've changed now.

I'd like to know if I'd still get prosecuted for that offense though. I'm not sure whether or not Forum Rule 4 or any anti-spam rule existed back then cause my account doesn't appear to be banned but I'm still worried that I may get perma-banned because of that stupid thing I did.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Well, No. Mr. Yus Gamer is not banned. He probably got a warning back then, but that's just it.

And no, you don't have to worry about the mistakes you made 2 years ago, because people can change and we don't judge people based on actions they made a long time ago. Everyone can change and everyone can grow up. :)

So, as for Mr. Yus Gamer, we need to know if you want to merge his account with yours, or delete it.

Akuma

Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh, thank you so much. As for the account, I don't really wanna see it anymore. It's so cringy and I'm really embarrassed by it. So I'd like it to be deleted.

Akuma

Man on the Moon
Registered
Oh, btw. I actually have another account in here.

Andr零

I left for a while cause of school. Must have cleared the cookies of my browser cause I wasn't logged in anymore when I tried to go back here. Forgot the password to it and although there is a way to get it back, I kinda wanted to start over again so I just made a new one. Thought about deleting that old one so I checked my new account's settings to see if I can delete accounts and it turns out I can't.

So... now that you mention that I can merge accounts, I'd like to merge that account with this one. As far as I know, that account hasn't violated anything.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

Andr零

I left for a while cause of school. Must have cleared the cookies of my browser cause I wasn't logged in anymore when I tried to go back here. Forgot the password to it and although there is a way to get it back, I kinda wanted to start over again so I just made a new one. Thought about deleting that old one so I checked my new account's settings to see if I can delete accounts and it turns out I can't.

So... now that you mention that I can merge accounts, I'd like to merge that account with this one. As far as I know, that account hasn't violated anything.
Alright, done. Any other old account you have...????

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

Andr零

Wait…
You are @Andr零!?

Akuma

Man on the Moon
Registered
Wait…
You are @Andr零!?
Yeah, sorry for disappearing for a while. Overdue assignments kinda piled up as I started losing my will to study. So I had to deal with all that. It's all over now tho. I completed all my requirements and graduated Junior High School with Honors :cool: