Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
T

The Dark in the Light

seems large area and lot of work :)
Indeed it was! Sure as hell worth it though. Even if I don't continue playing this save after a couple days, I've at least learnt something. I've also got more pictures.

Screenshot (2150).png
Screenshot (2151).png
Screenshot (2152).png

Screenshot (2157).png
Screenshot (2154).png
Screenshot (2155).png
Screenshot (2156).png

First: Full capture of the first town and surrounding industry.
Second: The small town of Kabinsk.
Third: Massive greenhouse with related industry. The buildings in the background are a coal power plant and an aggregate storage for coal. The building in front and next to the storage is a brick factory.
Fourth: Crop related industry next to the greenhouse. The large aggregate storage area is for gravel.
Fifth: Gravel mine. The rail line coming from it heads to the aforementioned storage area.
Sixth: View of the coal mine.
Seventh: View of the power plant, coal storage area and the coal mine in the background.

Two million rubles were spent in the construction (started with 3.5m). The goal for my five year plan is to expand, extracting oil and producing chemicals, exporting and using both.

T

The Dark in the Light

Indeed it was! Sure as hell worth it though. Even if I don't continue playing this save after a couple days, I've at least learnt something. I've also got more pictures.

View attachment 55487 View attachment 55488 View attachment 55489
View attachment 55494 View attachment 55491 View attachment 55492 View attachment 55493

Third: Massive greenhouse with related industry. The buildings in the background are a coal power plant and an aggregate storage for coal. The building in front and next to the storage is a brick factory.
Fourth: Crop related industry next to the greenhouse. The large aggregate storage area is for gravel.
Fifth: Gravel mine. The rail line coming from it heads to the aforementioned storage area.
Seventh: View of the power plant, coal storage area and the coal mine in the background.

Two million rubles were spent in the construction (started with 3.5m). The goal for my five year plan is to expand, extracting oil and producing chemicals, exporting and using both.
As it turns out, the town doesn't supply enough workers for the greenhouse. I'll have to redesign it.

T

The Dark in the Light

Can you build other cities or is it just one big city-nation?
You can build multiple cities, You've got a massive map to work with. I've seen many pictures of people's entire republics that took many hours, and damn it's amazing to see.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

View attachment 55487 View attachment 55488 View attachment 55489
View attachment 55494 View attachment 55491 View attachment 55492 View attachment 55493

Darn its lotta big infrastructures! :D

T

The Dark in the Light

1616391819052.png

I have yet another save, but this one is on a map that I like. I'm quite picky with maps.