World Cup

GunteR

Registered
Not really SFS related but it's a great topic. Who do you think is gonna win the Russia World Cup 2018. (hopefully Россия of course)

T

TtTOtW

The one where they kick a ball around for a few minutes and get paid ridiculous amounts of money only to spend it on making scandals and then covering it up with pride and whatever remains of the money?

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I don't follow football, i dont really follow sports, but i do like a kick about with the boys every now and again. I prefer science, physics to be specific. I am aiming to be the first Gecko with a degree in astro or nuclear physics

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I don't follow football, i dont really follow sports, but i do like a kick about with the boys every now and again. I prefer science, physics to be specific. I am aiming to be the first Gecko with a degree in astro or nuclear physics
Wow I’m exactly the same!, apart from the gecko part though.

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Wow I’m exactly the same!, apart from the gecko part though.
Me too!I want to be an Astronomer.

Tony

Registered
this is fun during my studies I realized that scientists are not interested in football times we changed I have nothing against but this is not the topic of the forum cordially good evening