TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
FR
You're sure that's world record?
I went to Mercury and back in less than half of the mass of your rocket.

Try optimising your stages and removing excess dry weight. Add some upper stage engines. And wtf is that upper stage.

Dahzito

Amateur Astronomer / Future Astrophysicist
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Okay i apologize, Making a 310t rocket, with many hawks, lots of dry mass, efficiency issues and a non aerodynamic appearance and claiming it's the world record was triggering me.

Anyways, Sorry.
This thread is also trigering me a bit, but I prefered to not reply about that.
About the rocket Lemni is right, there are a lot of perfomances that you can do to this rocket and this is not world record (even that it's non-dlc) and for this to possibly be a world record I think the mass of the whole rocket would be lower than 60 Tons (or less than 20 Tons), also the videos and records of this forum doesn't include at least "half" of tries to have world record in the internet (or more concretely on youtube), but in my opinion it's still a good mission/try.
Also I think I'll try to do that record.

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
This thread is also trigering me a bit, but I prefered to not reply about that.
About the rocket Lemni is right, there are a lot of perfomances that you can do to this rocket and this is not world record (even that it's non-dlc) and for this to possibly be a world record I think the mass of the whole rocket would be lower than 60 Tons (or less than 20 Tons), also the videos and records of this forum doesn't include at least "half" of tries to have world record in the internet (or more concretely on youtube), but in my opinion it's still a good mission/try.
I completely agree, yeah follow what biscuit said

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I was asking a question
That was my answer, I won't even try. Not that I could not, I speed ran a Grand Tour at the time of 1.35, it was called the RATS (Race Around The System). It took a long time and that was very painful, so I won't do that again. o_O