TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ah hell nah that's overkill:p
Maybe Galileo entire mission (includes full flyby on it's entire life)!¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Or cassini-huygens (same as Galileo)

Mmmm what else? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

rrty44

Registered
Sorry for not replying to your messages, what will be the purpose of the CAPSTONE mission?

Translated by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Извините, что не отвечает на ваши сообщения, какова будет цель миссии CAPSTONE?
This is an international forum, please write in english on the forum rrty44 :)
I translated your message. If you don't speak english by yourself, I suggest that you use Google translate.

Это международный форум, пишите на английском на форуме rrty44:)
Я перевел ваше сообщение. Если вы сами не говорите по-английски, я предлагаю вам использовать Google Translate.
The funny thing is that I use a Yandex translator (I'm Russian) and this translator doesn't translate well.

Translated by a moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
what will be the purpose of the CAPSTONE mission?
Launch a CubeSat to an elliptical Lunar orbit. Due to no Lagrange points in SFS, you could just use normal transfer to the Moon. And because the Solar System in SFS is 1:20 scale (unsure), we'll scale down the orbit to 75*3,500 km from the original 1,500*70,000 km in real life.

Оkay
Запустите CubeSat на эллиптическую лунную орбиту. Из-за отсутствия точек Лагранжа в SFS вы можете просто использовать обычный перенос на Луну. И поскольку Солнечная система в SFS имеет масштаб 1:20 (не уверен), мы уменьшим орбиту до 75*3500 км с исходных 1500*70000 км в реальной жизни.