Xen's Builds

What do you think?

• Total voters

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello :), I'm XenonSpace, you could call me Xen. This is the thread where I post my creations just for fun. If you download one of them, feel free to give me feedbacks, it'll be greatly appreciated.

Xenon I
Xenon I is a launch vehicle developed by XenonSpace. It is designed for medium capacity payloads to LEO. This rocket features a simple and sleek design, single core, 2 stage to orbit system, and human rated.

Maximum recommended payload mass: 15t

Dimensions
Height: 20.5m
Width: 2.45m
Fairing size: 5m × 2.4m

Crew Module:
Height: 5m
Width: 2.35m

Images
Xe-I Cargo.jpg Xe-I Crew.jpg Xe-I Crew Liftoff.jpg Xe-I Crew In Flight 1.jpg Xe-I Crew In Flight 2.jpg Xe-I Crew In Flight 3.jpg Xe-1 Crew Module.jpg

Download
Cargo Variant
Crew Variant

Files:
Upper ones are Cargo, bottom ones are the Crew.
Or for desktop users, 2 right ones are Cargo, while the 2 left ones are the Crew.

Attachments

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Medium Relay Satellite
As the name suggests, it's a relay satellite. Built for long distance operations with up to 700 MB/s data transfer rate for Earth-Moon communications. Extendable for interplanetary communications, recommended for Mars and/or Venus satellites (rovers too). Not recommended for planets beyond the Kuiper Belt.

Due to its low mass, you can launch it to the Moon orbit eith Xenon I easily (satellite 20% fueled, 6.7t) and around 21% of fuel left in the second stage.

Dimensions
Height: 4m

Width (solar panel retracted): 3m
Width (solar panel extended) : 8m

Images
Screenshot_2022-10-05-21-33-23-403_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2022-10-05-21-33-13-140_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2022-10-05-20-46-49-820_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Download
Medium RelaySat

Files:

Attachments

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Nice, I'd gladly launch a constellation of those :p

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Holy crap everything is non dlc! Praise the Lord!

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Haha, time to overheat my phone with 30 of those running in the background in my world.

I am not the Messiah!

BTW, I mistyped eith instead of with.
He is the Spaceflight Messiah!:eek:

Medium Relay Satellite
As the name suggests, it's a relay satellite. Built for long distance operations with up to 700 MB/s data transfer rate for Earth-Moon communications. Extendable for interplanetary communications, recommended for Mars and/or Venus satellites (rovers too). Not recommended for planets beyond the Kuiper Belt.

Due to its low mass, you can launch it to the Moon orbit eith Xenon I easily (satellite 20% fueled, 6.7t) and around 21% of fuel left in the second stage.

Dimensions
Height: 4m

Width (solar panel retracted): 3m
Width (solar panel extended) : 8m

Images
View attachment 91413 View attachment 91414 View attachment 91415

Download
Medium RelaySat

Files:
I once made a REALLY weird rocket, if you want me to show you hit me up. Maybe we could collab on rockets sometime? In the meanwhile I'll have to deal with catapulting these to LEO, lmao.

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Xenon II
Ah yes, Xenon II, successor of Xenon I. The medium-lift launch vehicle of your choice. High performance, low cost, and simple design, with some improvements made. Now includes the new X2 spacecraft, which fits you and your buddy, say goodbye to loneliness!

Specifications

Dimensions
Height: 22.5m
Width: 3.1m
Fairing space: 3m*6m
Spacecraft: 5m*3m

Changes
  1. Single Hawk engine is replaced with 2 Hawk engines (75t of thrust each) for increased lifting capability.
  2. More fuel on each stage for higher delta-v requirements.
  3. Slightly wider fairing.
  4. Added 2 RCS thrusters for fine trajectory adjustments on lunar missions.
  5. Expanded payload mass to 20t (LEO) and 10t (low Moon orbit).
  6. Colored interstage and engine block for aesthetic reasons. Using burn marks, so no expansion packs needed.
Images
Xe-II Crew, Buildscreen.jpg Xe-II Cargo, Buildscreen.jpg Xe-II Cargo and Crew, Launch Pad.jpg Xe-II Crew, In Flight 1.jpg Xe-II Crew, In Flight 2.jpg Xe-II Crew, Stage Separation.jpg Xe-II Crew, In Flight 3.jpg X2 Spacecraft.jpg
Download
Xenon II Cargo
Xenon II Crew

Files:

Attachments

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
I see someone votes "Needs improvement", if you don't mind, could you please give feedback? I'd be happy to hear that.

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Looks similar to a rocket made by a person born in Pretoria, South Africa

XenonSpace

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Environmental Study Rover 1
(Enviser 1)

IMG_20221127_165409.jpg

Enviser 1 is a small and cheap rover primarily designed to study Mars' soil and atmosphere. It is equipped with Martian Soil Identifier and Martian Atmosphere Examiner to study its composition. This rover is powered by 2 solar panels providing 90 watts of power, and antennas to send data back to Earth.

Specifications

Dimensions
Fairing included: 2.25m*4m
Rover: 2m*2.75m, 4.5m*2.75m (panels deployed)

Mass
Rover: 4.71t
Fairing & parachute: 0.71t

Max. Speed
6.0 m/s

Images
Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-39-43-016_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-05-27-980_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-27-15-53-57-449_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-21-52-374_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg IMG_20221127_165409.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-51-51-678_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.png

Note: Could be expanded for Venus missions, proceed with caution while plumetting through its deadly atmosphere. Recommended entry trajectory:
Screenshot_2022-11-27-16-25-47-092_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Xenon I is suitable as a launch vehicle, just remove the fairing and docking ports from the rocket, replace the port with a separator. Landing sequence on GDrive, same as Venus.

Download
Enviser 1

Files

Attachments

Last edited: