Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Goliath Mission

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
how do i make a poll then? i was told that it was a setting before posting a thread so i asked staff to enable it

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
how do i make a poll then? i was told that it was a setting before posting a thread so i asked staff to enable it
You can make a poll when you create a thread, but not anymore after its creation.
I can edit your thread to create the poll for you though, but you have to tell me which question you want to ask and the available choices.

zTallsRobot

ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
You can make a poll when you create a thread, but not anymore after its creation.
I can edit your thread to create the poll for you though, but you have to tell me which question you want to ask and the available choices.
Sure

Vote for the next robotic mission of the channel:
- Eris eXplOrer (EXO): a mission to geologically active dwarfplanet Eris, launched in 2030, with an ambitious lander with a fairly deep 50m drill with a radar to analyze the subsurface in a 500km range. The mission May continue on Makemake, another geologically active dwarf planet, this mission called Makemake Exploration and Studying Orbiter (MESO)
- Triton Sample Return, similar to Mars Sample Return Mission planned for 2026. This Mission in particular, launched in 2037 will go to an icy area, with high grip landing gear to avoid any issues with terrain (which probably won't happen due to ice not being slippery at these temperatures) and extract some few of it's exotic ice, The mission will be about two landers landing on different zones to extract different types of soil and a mechanism so it won't mix.
- Goliath Mission: a mission to colossal comet 95P Chiron, and will orbit arround it and extract a few soil to analyze it, and study the formation of this giant

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok, added.