Eternia 2: Doppler Effect

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Hello, and welcome to Eternia 2: Doppler Effect. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.

For those of you who are new to this mega planet pack: Welcome to Eternia 2, a whole fictitious galaxy that includes 12 complete stellar system, all listed below, orbiting a mega black hole. Each one of them brings its own unique and astonishing planets, moons, asteroids, binary systems, and other wonders of the deep space.

For those of you who played The Constellation of Eternia or Eternia 1: Your savings are compatible with Eternia 2. You WILL NOT lose anything. All you have to do is to replace the Planet Data and Textures from Eternia 1 with the one of Eternia 2, and that’s it. You can now start playing Eternia 2: Doppler Effect. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ok, so first of all, the name:
Eternia 2 is a lot bigger than Eternia 1. It now includes 272 celestial bodies, grouped in 12 stellar systems. Eternia 1 only had 7 systems. So, we can say the galaxy is expanding. The Doppler Effect treats about the expansion of the universe and the galaxies, so I thought it was a cool and proper name.

So, what’s new:
1- 5 new stellar systems:
• Emersi: made by BANDWITH
• Ophi: made by Gurren Lagann, includes several planets made by Blazer
• Isei: made by Blazer, includes the Elemental Planets Pack by SupremeDorian, and the Elemental Moons Pack by dezway.
• Hiyori: star made by Blazer; rest of the system made by The Golden Creeper
• Orion: made by The Golden Creeper. This is a fictional version of Orion; not the Orion you know.

2- New types of celestial bodies:
• Brown Dwarf
• Interstellar planet (rogue planet)
• Micro Asteroid (asteroid with less than 1000 meters radius).
• Asteroidal Moon

3- Revamp of the Velkarion system:
• Kyjoo now has an atmosphere.
• Nergal and Geera now have rings.
• Fixed Negai’s orbit.

4- Fixed ALL the Atmospheres in Eternia: ALL the atmospheres included in Eternia 2 have a transparency gradient, not like the ones in Eternia 1.

Features planned:
• Give a day-night cycle to ALL the atmospheric bodies.
• Make ALL the orbits elliptic (requires SFS 1.5 to be released).

Preview of the System:
Screenshot_20200413-190021.png

Screenshot_20200413-190039.png

Screenshot_20200413-190052.png

Screenshot_20200413-190113.png

While we wait for SFS 1.5 and the elliptic orbits, I’ll try to launch an update for Eternia 2 from time to time to add the day-night cycles. I’ll try to fix 3 systems with every update, so the link will only need to be updated 4 times.

An important note:
For the people who are new to this pack, Eternia is an entirely fictional galaxy, there is no Earth here. Your default planet for spawning and recovering crafts is Udgard, the mechanical planet, second planet of Velkarion system. It is labeled as Earth, cause SFS will break if there is not a planet named EARTH, but its true name, once again, is Udgard.

Also, if you ever use this pack, somewhere on the forum, or somewhere on the Internet, remember to give me credit for it. This took a lot of time and effort.

Some screenshots:

Uzen - made by Blazer, texture by The Golden Creeper
Screenshot_20200413-190216.png

Star Ophi - by Gurren Lagann:
Screenshot_20200413-194527.png

Hades - by Gurren Lagann
Screenshot_20200413-195108.png

Erebus - by GuHP20:
Screenshot_20200413-201047.png

Artemis - by Blazer
Screenshot_20200413-201503.png

Star Hiyori - by Blazer
Screenshot_20200413-203726.png

Miporio - by The Golden Creeper:
Screenshot_20200413-204604.png

More screenshots on the second post of this thread.

And finally
Enjoy Eternia 2: Doppler Effect!

Attachments

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
More screenshots:
Tulria, by The Golden Creeper:
Screenshot_20200413-204203.png

Nleek - by BANDWITH, texture by Gurren Lagann.
Screenshot_20200413-205257.png

Glacies - by SupremeDorian:
Screenshot_20200413-205822.png

Salacia - by dezway
Screenshot_20200414-193551.png

Diana - by dezway:
Screenshot_20200414-193934.png

Sozeitov - by The Golden Creeper:
Screenshot_20200414-200801.png

Traxer (planet) and Diestra (moon) - by Blazer:
Screenshot_20200413-210239.png

Aland - by The Golden Creeper:
Screenshot_20200414-201226.png

Note: this pack is for 1.4 version of SFS, not 1.5.

1.5 users search for Eternia 1 which is adapted to 1.5. Link here:
Eternia 1: The Game of Seven Stars (version SFS 1.5)

Last edited:

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello, and welcome to Eternia 2: Doppler Effect. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.

For those of you who are new to this mega planet pack: Welcome to Eternia 2, a whole fictitious galaxy that includes 12 complete stellar system, all listed below, orbiting a mega black hole. Each one of them brings its own unique and astonishing planets, moons, asteroids, binary systems, and other wonders of the deep space.

For those of you who played The Constellation of Eternia or Eternia 1: Your savings are compatible with Eternia 2. You WILL NOT lose anything. All you have to do is to replace the Planet Data and Textures from Eternia 1 with the one of Eternia 2, and that’s it. You can now start playing Eternia 2: Doppler Effect. If you still have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ok, so first of all, the name:
Eternia 2 is a lot bigger than Eternia 1. It now includes 272 celestial bodies, grouped in 12 stellar systems. Eternia 1 only had 7 systems. So, we can say the galaxy is expanding. The Doppler Effect treats about the expansion of the universe and the galaxies, so I thought it was a cool and proper name.

So, what’s new:
1- 5 new stellar systems:
• Emersi: made by BANDWITH
• Ophi: made by Gurren Lagann, includes several planets made by Blazer
• Isei: made by Blazer, includes the Elemental Planets Pack by SupremeDorian, and the Elemental Moons Pack by dezway.
• Hiyori: star made by Blazer; rest of the system made by The Golden Creeper
• Orion: made by The Golden Creeper. This is a fictional version of Orion; not the Orion you know.

2- New types of celestial bodies:
• Brown Dwarf
• Interstellar planet (rogue planet)
• Micro Asteroid (asteroid with less than 1000 meters radius).
• Asteroidal Moon

3- Revamp of the Velkarion system:
• Kyjoo now has an atmosphere.
• Nergal and Geera now have rings.
• Fixed Negai’s orbit.

4- Fixed ALL the Atmospheres in Eternia: ALL the atmospheres included in Eternia 2 have a transparency gradient, not like the ones in Eternia 1.

Features planned:
• Give a day-night cycle to ALL the atmospheric bodies.
• Make ALL the orbits elliptic (requires SFS 1.5 to be released).

Preview of the System:
View attachment 36204
View attachment 36205
View attachment 36206
View attachment 36207

While we wait for SFS 1.5 and the elliptic orbits, I’ll try to launch an update for Eternia 2 from time to time to add the day-night cycles. I’ll try to fix 3 systems with every update, so the link will only need to be updated 4 times.

An important note:
For the people who are new to this pack, Eternia is an entirely fictional galaxy, there is no Earth here. Your default planet for spawning and recovering crafts is Udgard, the mechanical planet, second planet of Velkarion system. It is labeled as Earth, cause SFS will break if there is not a planet named EARTH, but its true name, once again, is Udgard.

Also, if you ever use this pack, somewhere on the forum, or somewhere on the Internet, remember to give me credit for it. This took a lot of time and effort.

Some screenshots:

Uzen - made by Blazer, texture by The Golden Creeper
View attachment 36208

Star Ophi - by Gurren Lagann:
View attachment 36209

Hades - by Gurren Lagann
View attachment 36210

Erebus - by GuHP20:
View attachment 36211

Artemis - by Blazer
View attachment 36212

Star Hiyori - by Blazer
View attachment 36213

Miporio - by The Golden Creeper:
View attachment 36214
More screenshots on the second post of this thread.

And finally
Enjoy Eternia 2: Doppler Effect!
Not going to lie I completely forgot about making Emersi. I’d reckon that’s a good thing, because if I ever download this might be able to have more fun than I had making it.

T

TtTOtW

Guys and girls EVERYWHERE: You absolutely MUST go play on Diana! To this day still my very very favourite planet or moon anywhere!

T

TtTOtW

BIG NOTICE FOR ETERNIA 1 USERS:
1) Delete the contents of your Planet Data and Textures folders.
2) Copy the new data over.
3) Move your Persistant.qks TO YOUR QUICKSAVES FOLDER.
4) Open the game, build any damn thing your finger falls to, and launch.
5) Load your Persistant.qks from the load menu in game.
6) Exit game from menu.

You are now back in business.

Otherwise you may get the FLOD. And you and I both know you do not want the FLOD...

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I am glad that you released Eternia 2!

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Thanks to all you guys :)
No one can complain about long posts, especially me
And I'm not complaining, it's an awesome pack dude
Haha, thanks, I took it as joke from the very first moment.
ETERNIA 2! DIANA! I'M GOING NUTS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!!!
You the new Lunatic.
Guys and girls EVERYWHERE: You absolutely MUST go play on Diana! To this day still my very very favourite planet or moon anywhere!
I like it, and I must confess is an excellent addition.
KERBOL SYSTEM??! IS THIS SFS+KSP NOW??!
There are like 5 planet packs with the Kerbol System only, dude. This is nothing new. Also, why not? ;)
I am glad that you released Eternia 2!
Thank you :)
Finally i have a reason to replace ACSS in my SFS install!
Very cool!

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I literally just came to check the forums and saw an alert that Blazer liked my post, only to find that most of this thread is TtTOtW screaming about his favorite moon, wth lol

Amazing!, Another Planet Pack by Blazer.
I Would It If Stef Released 1.5 With Water And Multiplayer, That Would Make This Pack Even More Superior.

This pack replaces the original planets of the game, but you can save your real-life planets and quicksaves, by moving them to another folder, So you can install this one, and when you want to play with the real-life planets again, you can Install them back and repeat this process infinite times. In Eternia's folder In the attachments of this post there's a ReadMe.txt wich you really should read, so you learn how to switch between Eternia and the Real Solar System, as many times as you want :).
Hey Blazer, Just Asking Can I Make Video Tutorials On How to Install Eternia 1 And 2 In SFS. That Would Be Beneficial For Both Of Us. As If You Post the Link Here Then More People Would Come To My Channel And Other Will See That Video Your Pack Will Also Become Famous. Don't Worry I Will Obviosly Give Credit To You.

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Hey Blazer, Just Asking Can I Make Video Tutorials On How to Install Eternia 1 And 2 In SFS. That Would Be Beneficial For Both Of Us. As If You Post the Link Here Then More People Would Come To My Channel And Other Will See That Video Your Pack Will Also Become Famous. Don't Worry I Will Obviosly Give Credit To You.
Son, you posted the same thing on three different places? Don't force me to make a meme with you.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I want to say leh, you missed some of the texture wor