Eternia 2: Doppler Effect

T

TtTOtW

no the maximum amount of free space in my phone and i meant 33 percent
Ok so here's some advice: go to the textures folder. Make sure your text editor is set to display file extensions. You'll get some ending in .jpg.JPG etc. Remove the double extensions to just be a single extension. After that, build new rocket. If it doesn't work, tell me.

but my file manager dosent allow me to edit blueprints so I use sfs gamings app with his new blue print editor i did used the same app to get flat textures

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
but my file manager dosent allow me to edit blueprints so I use sfs gamings app with his new blue print editor i did used the same app to get flat textures
You don't need to edit the blueprints to adjust planets. they're text files. And the pictures are jpegs.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend

XAOSX

Registered
Temporarily delete Yavi and play with the rest. I may not be able to get a solution soon but I'll try my best.
No rush. I'm running ACSS, so it's not like I don't have a functioning solar system.

I deleted Yavi and more texture errors showed up. I'm at a loss as to what the problem with the texture formulas could be. I build rockets, not planets.

T

TtTOtW

Right. I'll source the two missing textures directly from the publisher (Blazer) and update the file for trouble free download.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yes, everyone: I cannot work on updating Eternia 2 to 1.5 right now, because I'm stuck with base game. But TtTOtW is working on the update for me, so expect a bug-free Eternia 2 for 1.5. I don't know when, but it will come.