Eternia 2: Doppler Effect

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I mean, you haven’t put some of the texture in the file
If you mean there are less textures than planets, is because some planets share a texture.

If you mean you found any textureless planet (purely white planet) just say the name of the Planet and post a screenshot if you can. It will take me 5 seconds to fix it.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
If you mean there are less textures than planets, is because some planets share a texture.

If you mean you found any textureless planet (purely white planet) just say the name of the Planet and post a screenshot if you can. It will take me 5 seconds to fix it.
Oor ok

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
A little mistake: Cacrina's SOI isnt big enough to contain Bringrin and its submoons, so they are essencially unreachable.

after downloading eternia all it did is it deleted all my planets blazer you shoud give a video tutorial on how to download eternia 1 and 2

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
after downloading eternia all it did is it deleted all my planets blazer you shoud give a video tutorial on how to download eternia 1 and 2
Okay, for download just click on the attachments on my post, for installation I will make a vídeo tutorial.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I dont want to risk downloading the planets until you give video tutorial after each crash i had to download sfs again
You know, several things stand in the way of him making a video tutorial.
One includes the way you just demand things of people.

You don't need to re-download the game everytime it crashes. Download the apk once and uninstall-reinstall when required.
You're having problems because your phone is finding something wrong with the planets. Now considering I know a few people here that chop and change between Eternia and standard extended solar system (myself included) without issues, tells me that it's not the pack, it's something you're doing.

My tips for you.
  1. Be more respectful. No one owes you anything here so them doing things is purely because they want/can, not because they must.
  2. A video tutorial is pretty much pointless as it'll say nothing new that isn't already written down.
    1. Make a copy of your planets, textures, blueprints and quick saves.
    2. Delete the original planets, textures, blueprints and quicksaves.
    3. Trickle feed the planets in from the Eternia planet pack one system at a time as your phone may be crashing due to overload.
    4. Once you reach the limit (or the full pack is installed), then copy back over your blueprints.
    5. Thank Blazer for making an awesome planet pack for you to enjoy.

Wow, qué bien se ve todo, aunque no puedo comentar mucho ya que soy muy nuevo
I know you're new here dude, but the forum speaks English, even the members that aren't in English speaking countries or even speak English themselves.

T

TtTOtW

I dont want to risk downloading the planets until you give video tutorial after each crash i had to download sfs again
If you did not insult the man he might have helped. But of course you had to go and reduce your chances to absolute zero.