Recent content by Flight Russian Man

1. Flight Russian Man

Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack

Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack \/ \/ \/ Discontinued No more updates/patches/fixes Reasons is listed below(by my another account): - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I'm leaving SFS I'm already reached limits of the game and created everything i wanted before...
  2. Flight Russian Man

A possible cause of such problems is: You didn't update your TTSS to the latest compatibility update of the Addon 2.03. - - - - - - - - - - - - That bug is real thing. I'm still thinking about what to do about it.
  3. Flight Russian Man

Share your quicksave to recreate that bug and i will do research about that thing
  4. Flight Russian Man

Team Hawk submission [Planet Editing]

Look at this Recommendations by author of constant competition =/= necessary thing. No single word about necessarity to complete entries in hiearchy order
  5. Flight Russian Man

Team Hawk submission [Planet Editing]

Subsystems can improve my account. Let's check it. Subsystems are created recently(2 hours ago). Any subsystem merged with system = new system. Of course every detail of merged system and subsystem is maded by me I want to rank for 4 dynamic effects: - Reentry Effects: As you get closer to any...
  6. Flight Russian Man

Ty. Free choice of subsystems to install.
  7. Flight Russian Man

Addon 2.0X Subsystems-TTSS Released The download link will be available below Description and features of the Addon 2.0X Subsystems-TTSS: Description of the MinorBodies Subsystem: - Minor asteroids for the Asteroid Belt and extra minor moons for Jupiter and Saturn Enjoy flying around famous...
  8. Flight Russian Man

Testing, writing instructions, translating into russian language, more testing, the process of creating a video for popularity is not done in 1 click. And this is not a full list of preparations before release
  9. Flight Russian Man

space engine - some textures almost everything done with paint net
  10. Flight Russian Man

These rings are too dim to add them to the TTSS
  11. Flight Russian Man

I'm too productive for them, they just can't keep up with me.
  12. Flight Russian Man

Submod/Subsystem compatibility update of Addon 2.03- the SFS Mod Pack. - - - - - = = = = = !!! The updated version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - - Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new...