Addon - the Spaceflight Simulator Mod Pack

Hmm... I came up with the idea of making rotating shadows for the rings of Saturn and Uranus, I hope it won't look ridiculous with static textures of Saturn and Uranus and their atmospheres without day-night cycle

Hmm... I came up with the idea of making rotating shadows for the rings of Saturn and Uranus, I hope it won't look ridiculous with static textures of Saturn and Uranus and their atmospheres without day-night cycle
Oh no, the rings of Uranus can't physically be in the shadows!

Saturn will have shadows on the rings unlike Uranusian one's. Wait for it

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Why this titan has no rocks?

Submod/Subsystem compatibility update of Addon 2.03- the SFS Mod Pack.
1703076399633.png

- - - - - = = = = = !!! The updated version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - -
Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new one from the same link

Full list of changes:
1. Texture data - Unused "Varuna" texture deleted

2. Titan - The lower texture of surface of Titan now = ice
1703075530308.jpg

3. Uranus and Neptune - Semi-major axis of orbits have been rounded up

4. Uranus, Saturn and Haumea rings - Renamed in the Planet data

5. Now the height of Pluto's atmosphere has the same proportions to the radius of Pluto in any game difficulty

6. The orbit of Pluto now resonates orbitally in the ratio 33/25 (before it was 1.3114...) with Neptune. Their spheres of influence will never collide
6.1. The orbit of Orcus now resonates orbitally in the ratio 13/10(before it was 1.3012...) with Neptune. Their spheres of influence will never collide

7. The minimum timewarp height on Pluto is now 5000m, this is done for the RSS difficulty
1703076374483.png

8. Only this version of TTSS and newer versions will be compatible with the submods/subsystems that will be released later

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
Submod/Subsystem compatibility update of Addon 2.03- the SFS Mod Pack.
View attachment 111910
- - - - - = = = = = !!! The updated version of the Addon can be downloaded from the same links. !!! = = = = = - - - - -
Hint: to install a new version of the planets pack, you need to delete the old one and install the new one from the same link

Full list of changes:
1. Texture data - Unused "Varuna" texture deleted

2. Titan - The lower texture of surface of Titan now = ice
View attachment 111907

3. Uranus and Neptune - Semi-major axis of orbits have been rounded up

4. Uranus, Saturn and Haumea rings - Renamed in the Planet data

5. Now the height of Pluto's atmosphere has the same proportions to the radius of Pluto in any game difficulty

6. The orbit of Pluto now resonates orbitally in the ratio 33/25 (before it was 1.3114...) with Neptune. Their spheres of influence will never collide
6.1. The orbit of Orcus now resonates orbitally in the ratio 13/10(before it was 1.3012...) with Neptune. Their spheres of influence will never collide

7. The minimum timewarp height on Pluto is now 5000m, this is done for the RSS difficulty
View attachment 111909

8. Only this version of TTSS and newer versions will be compatible with the submods/subsystems that will be released later
SFS dev team should hire you.

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No Neptune/Jupiter ring?