Recent content by Hype The Fox

1. H

Hype The Fox Apology

Discord Username: Hype The Fox#7963 Discord ID:596777549271400487(If this is wrong tell me) Ban Date:16/6/2020 Ban Reason: Ok, so in the off-topic chat me and Mars TM were talking until he said his friend joined discord so I joked around and said eh, let's steal his IP (it's fairly obvious this...
  2. H

Hype The Fox Ban Appeal 2

Okay thank you
  3. H

Hype The Fox Ban Appeal 2

Discord Username: Hype The Fox#7963 Discord ID:596777549271400487(If this is wrong tell me) Ban Date:16/6/2020 Ban Reason: Ok, so in the off-topic chat me and Mars TM were talking until he said his friend joined discord so I joked around and said eh, let's steal his IP (it's fairly obvious this...
  4. H

Hype The Fox Ban Appeal

5. H

Help!

Thanks for the advice as now knowing I have at least a small chance is genuinely bringing terms to my eyes XD
  6. H

Help!

If it helps my chance I am 13 and can prove it with as many images as needed please can I be given the chance to be unbanned as that server was the only server I actively take part in and wished o help as much as possible with
  7. H

Help!

Ok, so backstory I was in the off-topic chat and me and Mars TM was messing around and well we was joking as someone wanted to join and I said eh I'll take his IP (as a joke) which I had no intention of doing. so Mars TM said you cant do that on discord so me being stupid and naive sent a link...