Recent content by Lord Krishna

1. Lord Krishna

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

I'm offended! How dare you call my beautiful blueprint messed up? This launcher is highly optimized for Moon missions, it's even thanks to it that I got team Titan: Rayman's brother moon mission
  2. Lord Krishna

Member of the year 2023

I'd like to nominate Janizary for being my most faithful supporter. He's not very smart and he still fails to understand the true meaning of the Piggy way, but his efforts to spread the words of Supreme Lord Krishna make him a desirable candidate for MOTY.
  3. Lord Krishna

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Oh my fucking myself, what is all that shit?! Janizary you understood nothing about my teachings, you have to start all again from the beginning! For example this, from your first post: When I told you to stop drugs, that was adressed to you, it was not a general guideline. By the way, it's...
  4. Lord Krishna

I heard that this forums have strict rules

I confirm that I have nothing to do with this, my brother is a liar. He's the one that has the Tourette syndrome. And I'm not 3 years old by the way.
  5. Lord Krishna

Space station entry

Haven't you heard? That's a request from one of our engineers. He tries designing rockets using thermodynamics but they constantly fail, so he asked us to carry out some experiments so that he can better understand how thermodynamics work. I'm sorry but Bob really insisted that this module only...
  6. Lord Krishna

Space station entry

That station is beautiful, but it lacks a very important module! I'll add it for you. Launch! Orbit... Rendez-vous... And docking! And voila, here is a beautiful thermodynamics module! Now your station is perfect!
  7. Lord Krishna

Member of the Year 2021 - Nomination Thread

I'll nominate my friend Bibhab. At first, I was myself a mod fodder and it was my job to break the rules to give some training to the trial moderators. But everybody could notice that bibhab was far better than I was at this, and it wasn't even his job. He came back under many identities and got...
  8. Lord Krishna

Just some things Epic chicken does in sfs

Ooooh you're finally back! I missed you so much!
  9. Lord Krishna

Rayman brother's team Frontier entry

I hope it passes...
  10. Lord Krishna

Rayman brother's team Frontier entry

I'll start with the Mars mission. Here is me going to Mars: This planet pack is so much more intuitive, I really like it, everything seems easy with it! Then my return to Earth: And my mission log:
  11. Lord Krishna

Soyuz by Edspace /KerbMario

That's realy good, how do you make the angled boostrs?
  12. Lord Krishna

Memes

How it feels to be a mod fodder:
  13. Lord Krishna

Astronaut names

Starship flight sfs He is not kidding, the new moderators strike hard, have a look at my inbox: I'm not sure you want yours to look like this. But maybe I did a few debatable things to be honest...