Recent content by LP64350

1. LP64350

Free version Falcon 9 with crew dragon of sfs ralph its not mine

If there was a facepalm emoji, that’s what I would be using.
  2. LP64350

Rocket design ideas?

Wow the build looks really good, both of them. I really like the designs of the launch escape tower, and the CSM/Lunar lander. And the paint looks like really nice.
  3. LP64350

Well this explains it. Still looks good. “the falcon nine is owned by me” hes even just said the F9 is his. In fact you responded to that very post. :cool:
  4. LP64350

Change the second stage engine. Frontier is better for vacuum of space.
  5. LP64350

Team frontier entry (whole lotta images)

I meant kolibri cos that’s the smallest engine in the game.
  6. LP64350

World of Warships

I just recently got this game, and it is amazing! I’m absolutely loving it, even though I may not be too skilled at it is still loads of fun. The game is based upon WW1 and WW2 destroyers, cruisers, heavy cruisers, battleships, and aircraft carriers. When you start out you can select ships from...
  7. LP64350

time for team hawk. Or should I say team kolibri cos it’s that easy
  8. LP64350

And the fact I counted the engine on core stage. Absolute face palm. OK now this will work. I hope…
  9. LP64350

Ok I hope this will do.the core stage is measured to 21.5 the second stage to 13.5. the whole rocket from the SRB’s to the top of the fairing is 43.5
  10. LP64350

Call Of War

Alright thanks.
  11. LP64350

Call Of War

I need to tips for this game. I think I should try to win with a strong navy and good air support. Would this work?
  12. LP64350

screen freezes but the game is still running

Then it must be the game.
  13. LP64350

screen freezes but the game is still running

Unless I have device info I cant really help you… all I can say if your storage is full it can slow down the device. Also not having enough RAM (4-8) GB can severely hurt performance. Anyways you may be putting to much load in CPU for the device to handle. do Any other apps run slow, or lag? Oh...
  14. LP64350

Call Of War

Hmm this game looks fun. I will try it out.
  15. LP64350

Post your payload!

thanks I’ll make sure to watch :) Even if it is similar I don’t mind. I’m not the kind of person who gets bothered by little things.