Recent content by Max (idk)

1. Max (idk)

Galaxy...

The first 1.5 interstellar planet pack, I've been looking forward to this : D
  2. Max (idk)

Accidentally deleted all your stock planets? No problem (1.5)

Oh ok didn't know that... So many features i must get into, it took me literally a whole day to figure out how 1.5 planet editing and file moving works anyway thanks for the info ;-;
  3. Max (idk)

Faithful RSS

Ah ok, i said 100km because i didn't know the exact number. Thanks
  4. Max (idk)

Faithful RSS

Oh and btw i noticed that the Time Warp height is untouched They need to be increased, like earth has a 100km atmosphere but only 25km time warp height and Mars atmo is way too small it only has 10km instead of the real life uhh i think 100km height so some things need to be fixed
  5. Max (idk)

Accidentally deleted all your stock planets? No problem (1.5)

Here's the backup folder if you accidentally deleted all of your stock planets in 1.5 Backup folder for the first 1.5 version: Google Drive old 1.5 example folder Backup folder for 1.5.4 and later (do not use on older 1.5 versions): Google Drive Example folder for 1.5.4 and later
  6. Max (idk)

Faithful RSS

I was making an RSS too when i realized that it already exists here.... Welp i wasted 2 hours for nothing
  7. Max (idk)

Oops! Deleted all default planets? No problem (1.4 only)

A update from me here: I will still in the future be quite inactive well my laptop broke long time ago and my PC is kinda crap. I lost pretty much all motivation by now but i am still fine nothing wrong here :D and yeah i need to upgrade everything i have especially my phone since i plan to...
  8. Max (idk)

Beyond Earth V1.1 and pictures

Nice idea. But I don't plan to make major changes in my planet pack. Right now I am learning how to use some programs wich have an alpha channel feature. My plan is to give every planet with an atmosphere day night cycle. After that I plan to add more planets, moons and asteroids maybe if I am...
  9. Max (idk)

Sorry. I though it was something i could take, i just have an crap situation because nearly all texture/gradient programs need windows 7 service pack1 wich i dont have i know i can use gimp but oh boy until i figured out how it works 10 years have passed anyway. Also my only option is krita...
  10. Max (idk)

If you look at my first beyond earth version (kinda broke) in that post is the lore (outdated since i had to remove the ability to launch from mars)
  11. Max (idk)

Yep. I will make my own as soon i figured out how on earth i use these programs like gimp (krita works too :/ ) Edit: how on earth did i manage to do an double reply
  12. Max (idk)

Frik i completely forgot to add to the texture file yep i just took it from the sfs USFS planet editing "tutorial" since i am really lacking of textures and i cant really make my own somehow (gimp is too complicated for me)
  13. Max (idk)

Oops! Deleted all default planets? No problem (1.4 only)

You deleted your default planets because you was blind or messed something up? No problem here are the files: Default planets :)
  14. Max (idk)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Oq03E9DtWlehq_pGbIai3MbvCry8Exf/view?usp=drivesdk sorry for the minor fix actually i posted the fix on the comments on my old beyond earth post then i totally forgot it to post the fix as a thread since i find it weird that i cant edit my own thread. And here...
  15. Max (idk)

Beyond Earth Planet pack

BEYOND EARTH V1.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Oq03E9DtWlehq_pGbIai3MbvCry8Exf/view?usp=drivesdk Well i sadly had to remove the ability to launch from mars since it was VERY VERY buggy. And in my tests i screwed up the sun too so i fixed that too. And i dont plan to add more planets...