Recent content by Pairofsocks

1. Pairofsocks

Apollo 5 Saturn 1B & Lunar Module

Alright mate, why don't you do it yourself? Jesus
  2. Pairofsocks

Apollo 5 Saturn 1B & Lunar Module

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/hZG1h55CEe21DIE9QGRKkw This Bp includes my recreation of the Saturn 1B and modified Lunar Module for the Apollo 5 mission. The rocket also has a functioning ejectable fairing top. Please do credit me if you use the bp whether it's in discord...
  3. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

The strangest thing is that I didn't remove it, it's still in the Managed file
  4. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

Yeah, I downloaded them a bit ago then they just stopped working
  5. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

I definitely uninstalled the old mod loader. Here's a screenshot of the mods in the folder if it helps
  6. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

The game wasn't loading the first few times I tried playing it before it happened which is strange but has happened
  7. Pairofsocks

Issue with mods

My mods stopped working on my game. They appear on the mods file in the game's local files though don't appear or work within the game, if you understand. I have updated the mods, I'm on the latest version of the game and I have 0 clues about what's happened. I use the mods PartEditor...
  8. Pairofsocks

Parts are visible but won't move

Well, thank you so much for your help. You're actually a life saver, so many builds that I've spent a lot of time on have done this
  9. Pairofsocks

Oh thank you, I had no idea. There was a few months period where I didn't play sfs at all and only started replaying it recently
  10. Pairofsocks

Alright, thanks so much. As much as I can tell it did happen when I was editing fairings, like using them for engines and all that. Please do let me know if there is any way to restore the functionality of the blueprints, thanks again
  11. Pairofsocks

I use PC, and use Cucumber's build upgrade mod. That's mostly it. This bug only happens to builds I've made though
  12. Pairofsocks

Blueprint The best I can do is give you the blueprint file because the game doesn't let me share the blueprint
  13. Pairofsocks

Yeah sorry. I only noticed that I posted it in the wrong section after I posted it. But I have posted it in help and support. It happened once again a few days ago to another rocket I was building. I think it occurs when I load a blueprint then the blueprint stays that way, and yes I'm on the...
  14. Pairofsocks

Blueprint visible but doesn't function

That's sort of why I used a screenshot lmoaur
  15. Pairofsocks

Blueprint visible but doesn't function

I don't think anyone can watch the video so I have this screenshot which hopefully gives more clarity to the issue