Recent content by Ukrrooter

1. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

Well, infinite RAM is my problem.
  2. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

People I ask all say that lacking of feature updates for months or even year is the exact reason why they gave up playing. And I'm not talking about one or two people, I'm talking about one or two dozens whom I've seen in some chats. I would even be grateful for just one tiny thing - a radial...
  3. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

If you consider something cool it doesn't mean everyone should do the same. 1.5 killed my interest to rovers and some already deployed ones too. Yes, it brought clipping, but I don't use it much, only when I can't do without it. Also 1.5 brought some problems like parts showing from under the...
  4. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

I don't know for sure how much the update changes anything until I can try it.
  5. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

Oh, you're of that kind who believes in updates :D
  6. Ukrrooter

Update Peeks 2

Update is a lie :)
  7. Ukrrooter

Feature idea/request: part grouping (action groups)

It will look just like the blueprint editor, only different buttons for groups assignment.
  8. Ukrrooter

Yeah, KSP way of opening the same editor both in assembly and in flight seems good to me.
  9. Ukrrooter

Yes, you actually get it. I mean separate tanks, but added to this virtual group which makes them do their job simultaneously when one tank from the group is tapped. Like the RCS - they're all one group. Tap one - activate all. The same idea for virtually grouped tanks and other parts, but you...
  10. Ukrrooter

You didn't get it. I literally said that you just tap one grouped tank and the others are activated with it. Then you tap the destination tank just like you do it now, but fuel transfers from all grouped tanks, not only from which you tapped.
  11. Ukrrooter

Yeah, you cann connect them, but I'm talking about side boosters and about simultaneously refuelling multiple tanks, not making it one.
  12. Ukrrooter

Nah, I don't like automatic flights.
  13. Ukrrooter

It's not really staging, but it can be used like that.
  14. Ukrrooter

I don't know how sr2 works, I just came up with this concept on my own.
  15. Ukrrooter

Okay, so the idea is: after selecting some parts in the editor show one more button - "create a group". The effects I suggest: Every part in a group responds to any other part activation, for example you tap on one solar array or engine or parachute and they all do their job simultaneously. Also...