Recent content by UN Cosmo Navy

1. UN Cosmo Navy

Team titan submission

Ok! All good! Altaïr Pink Give this man the badge :)
  2. UN Cosmo Navy

3D Printing

What is it making?
  3. UN Cosmo Navy

On the question of heightmaps

Does anyone know how to make custom height maps? Is there like a software someone is using?
  4. UN Cosmo Navy

3 Stage Example Rocket: How far can you go?

Bro did the Grand Tour and back. Nice!
  5. UN Cosmo Navy

Team titan submission

This is good but can I have the build screen please, we just want to make sure
  6. UN Cosmo Navy

Tutorial: How to BP-Edit

Final one before questions or comments. Anyways on the bottom of the blueprint there is this: The rotation can make you rotate the build screen to whatever degrees you want. But then there is offset. "Offset" is godsend as it has let non-dlc people like me and SusEngine to build really big...
  7. UN Cosmo Navy

Continuing on BP-Editing, we go see docking ports The width is still the same but then most of the things here are controllable, but then people usually make rail guns using docking ports. Can't forget about Acarri Drives Engines. This is actually where we non-dlc manage to get the no heat...
  8. UN Cosmo Navy

Considering there is small rise of players and some of them coming here. But then there is multiple parts:/ So...... here is my first tutorial on how this stuff work. BP-Editing is in a sense, godsend for the non-dlc community. It actually does not require DLC, just a text editor app or...
  9. UN Cosmo Navy

Team Titan (Again)

And somehow I managed to do a direct Jupiter non-dlc...... Correct.
  10. UN Cosmo Navy

Interplanetary Trade & Security Alliance

The evolution of ITSA has come this far...... Well damn me, big ass landing legs
  11. UN Cosmo Navy

Team Titan (Again)

Well I'll tell Altaïr and Pink but then you already have the badge. But then... Well damn. Also I start asking why you have not done the other challenges yet?
  12. UN Cosmo Navy

alt solar system

100% somebody is gonna make a joke that might insult you even if that said joke was not meant to be taken seriously
  13. UN Cosmo Navy

Rover challenge

Just the Starship as seen in the first post.
  14. UN Cosmo Navy

alt solar system

Do you really have to take everything seriously?
  15. UN Cosmo Navy

alt solar system

POV if this solar system existed: