Eternia 2: Doppler Effect

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
but my file manager dosent allow me to edit blueprints so I use sfs gamings app with his new blue print editor i did used the same app to get flat textures
Get ghost commander. I think it's what TtTOtW uses, and I do too. It's a really good app.

T

TtTOtW

The problem in E2 is the advanced background textures for some of BANDWITH's planets. And their names are all different from the references in files they belong in, so I'm a bit lost.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Thx, but it dont work yet
Eternia 2 is not updated to 1.5 yet. You need to play in Eternia 1 in the meantime.
The problem in E2 is the advanced background textures for some of BANDWITH's planets. And their names are all different from the references in files they belong in, so I'm a bit lost.
Yep, that's exactly the problem. I have to check one body after the other to find which ones need missing textures.

T

TtTOtW

Eternia 2 is not updated to 1.5 yet. You need to play in Eternia 1 in the meantime.

Yep, that's exactly the problem. I have to check one body after the other to find which ones need missing textures.
It's an insane amount of work

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

I WON'T play Eternia 1 unless it is updated

Alecs

Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
More screenshots:
Tulria, by The Golden Creeper:
View attachment 36217

Nleek - by BANDWITH, texture by Gurren Lagann.
View attachment 36218

Glacies - by SupremeDorian:
View attachment 36219

Salacia - by dezway
View attachment 36220

Diana - by dezway: View attachment 36221

Sozeitov - by The Golden Creeper:
View attachment 36222

Traxer (planet) and Diestra (moon) - by Blazer:
View attachment 36223

Aland - by The Golden Creeper:
View attachment 36224
Holy moly how much work did you put in this!?!?
Good job!