Search results

1. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Cubesat collection

We have 15 cubesats now
  2. zTallsRobot

Ok so, yesterday I had a little project about recreating every single Chilean Sattelite (all of them are cubesats) There's in total 8, and I made 4, I'm showing them real quick: Left: FASAT Alpha (1995, failed) Right: FASAT Bravo (1998-2001) FASAT Charlie (2011, this one looks goofy, I know...
  3. zTallsRobot

I'll also make some cubesat recreations as well
  4. zTallsRobot

Interesting...
  5. zTallsRobot

Hmm, I'll do that
  6. zTallsRobot

Need ideas to add to my collection
  7. zTallsRobot

Thanks=]
  8. zTallsRobot

Talking about this, do you guys think I should make more simplistic cubesats?! keep with the detail, or just use both
  9. zTallsRobot

So the collection is officially a collection now, it has started Altaïr Can you please remove the "(future)" in the thread title? As the collection has officially started now
  10. zTallsRobot

Ohh yea I also forgot to mention that this cubesat is the first one I have ever done, meaning we have 11 cubesats rn
  11. zTallsRobot

We have 10 cubesats into the collection now!!! :cool:
  12. zTallsRobot

Introducing 6 new simplecubesats for the collection :p Introducing the Protoconstellatio Martia Cubesat group 6 cubesats made to create the first constellation to ever orbit Mars! This time I went to a more simplistic and minimalistic style than the detailed style I usually do.
  13. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

Did it work?!
  14. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

copy the link, go to share then click download blueprint and paste (Ctrl + V)
  15. zTallsRobot

zTallsRobot Mission Development Thread

Performing an EVA on martian orbit
  16. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

Introducing the Heronaut, astronaut sponsored by Heroix
  17. zTallsRobot

Im extremely bored right now so I'm posting my cubesat collection At the moment, there's only 4 cubesats, hopefully going to increase in the future, I don't have much time atm, as im using my free time for Mars 2033 project to hopefully release ASAP. I'll keep updating thia thread by makinf new...
  18. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

Lmfao
  19. zTallsRobot

Setting up meterological balloon
  20. zTallsRobot

Gonna revive this post real quick, I'll share a few pics rn from this project I'm working on: Mars 2033 Cargo Vehicle Orbital Assembly Plan Mars 2033 Crew Vehicle Orbital Assembly Plan
  21. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

BP link is finally available! My first public BP so far!! Heres some quick stuff you need to know -Has staged RCS -Masses under 1 ton of mass, still pretty heavy tho, but still light enough so it has a pretty high TWR so be careful. -Recommend to use infinite fuel for long term EVAs as it...
  22. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

Yep, it was supposed to look modern but hey old suits are still pretty awesome ngl
  23. zTallsRobot

zTalls's Astronaut

thanks bro ;)