Search results

1. Stellarium

A few mod making questions.

I'm getting into modding SFS, and I just wanted to know a few things before getting started. Right now, I'm just learning the very basics of Lua. I'm planning on making a part pack of some kind, maybe an engine pack. 1: Does the mod/part pack have to be made specifically in Unity? Presumably...
  2. Stellarium

Swingin' On A Star Entry!

Get ready for a lot of images (Just download the file): Swingin' On A Star Pics I don't know what the .DS_Store file is, but I think it could be something important so don't remove it. I sent it through a google drive link. :)
  3. Stellarium

Fly Me To The Moon Entry, Remastered.

My second try. As a part of the race for Team Hawk, I present: (If you really want me to, I can try to make a better payload-door design.)
  4. Stellarium

My Original/Other Account

So 3 months ago, I decided I wanted to download mods for my game. I can't remember everything that happened, but here I will explain it as best I can. By the way, I am very sorry that I forgot about all this. A mod can merge these accounts, or delete mhxfgc1 , as I don't have any posts on that...
  5. Stellarium

Deja Vu Badge Entry!

I tried this mission with a tanker, but that made it surprisingly harder. So I just barely made it with my one rocket. Get ready for a lot of pictures: As my final entry for Team Hawk:
  6. Stellarium

Fly Me To The Moon Entry!

It's not the prettiest rocket in the world, but it gets the job done very well. And this time, the pictures are in order.
  7. Stellarium

Atlas Badge Entry!

Atlas was a titan in Greek mythology, who was sentenced to hold up the sky for the gods, as a punishment for his crimes. As a part of the race to Team Hawk:
  8. Stellarium

Voyager Quest! (Finally!)

This took me 4 tries.
  9. Stellarium

Custom Title

how do you make a custom "title"? does it require a certain team? (team titan/frontier/hawk, ect.)? for example, at the time I am posting this, my "title" says intern. And then where Im "from", what content i was recently looking at, and stuff.
  10. Stellarium

Floater Badge Entry!

5 launches. Do I qualify? (Again the pics aren't in order.) :)
  11. Stellarium

ET Phone Home Badge Entry!

To mars and back. By the way the pics arent in order.
  12. Stellarium

Team Titan Entry!

(sorry the pics are not in order. Also Khonsu is the egyptian god of the moon if you are wondering.)
  13. Stellarium

The issue that made me stop playing SFS.

So this is a sequel to my previous post, SFS game destroyer which (i hope) explained why steam decided it would delete all my mods and content, (blueprints, mods, worlds, and whatnot). as of now i have a saved backup folder of most mods on the Authorised Game Mods forum, that i had to...
  14. Stellarium

SFS game destroyer

So I was launching SFS as usual, when something happened. Please let me know if this glitch has happened to you or how to prevent it from occuring again. Also I have a MacBook, and i that is what i play the steam version of the game on. When I pressed launch-game on steam, it strangely took a...