Search results

1. ArelGG

Do you play on PC or mobile?

I personally remember having the game on my old iPhone but wanted to know :)
  2. ArelGG

A project I've recently started

3. ArelGG

My first meme

From 1 to 10, how much would you rate it?
  4. ArelGG

Trip to Southeasth Turkey

I want to share all of you my experience in Gaziantep. If you dont know the worlds oldest known settlement is there. Plus unlike other big turkish cities there are Kebab shops everywhere. I am currently in Sanliurfa which is 150 kilometers away for Gaziantep but when I get there I will post...
  5. ArelGG

A vey random thing I found on wikia

6. ArelGG

Mapping

I made my first AFOE:
  7. ArelGG

1.41 sneak peaks

8. ArelGG

Space Travel is Saved!!

You can now all relax because spece travel is saved. The increasing amounts of space debris would have made space travel impossible but Not Anymore! Europe has a plan to get rid of space debris. Currently they are developing a net wich would get rid of space debris forever. Here’s what they got...
  9. ArelGG

The Worlds Biggest Airport

I would like to inform everyone that the worlds biggest airport is opening tommorrow. I give you: New Istanbul Airport! (Its in my city I will see it LOL) I mean look at this traffic control tower
  10. ArelGG

Big rovers

Its simple, add wheels and parachutes to your biggest station, deorbit it and turn it into a rover.
  11. ArelGG

Progress

The third photo from Ryugu is here.
  12. ArelGG

Open Donation

Paypal doesnt work in Turkey:(
  13. ArelGG

SE investment oppurtunity “S-Bot”

SE Tech and Development Department presents ——————The All New S-Bot 1——————— ArelGG here, introducing the consumer version of our most popular military grade product: The S-Bot. How do we get so many bullets in him, like this:Plus, we fire the whole bullet, thats 65% more bullet, per bullet...
  14. ArelGG

Full reusability challenge

The challenge is you got to the destinations below and return but the twist is your rocket has to be fully reusable. Much like the FH, you have to add parachutes to even the fairings. Easy: Mars Hard: Venus For people who litterely studied rocket science for over a year: Ganimede
  15. ArelGG

It is done!

By done, I mean it now fuctions. For any of you who doesn’t remember we had a thread called “My first project.” In it I told you we had an assignment to create a robot that moves boxes from place to place. Anyways, It is done. Here it is Now my part was to decorate it. With its remaining 2,000...
  16. ArelGG

Photos

This is off topic but tea or not tea, I want everyone to post the most glorios photo they have taken. Here is mine
  17. ArelGG

Solved I need help

So I haven’t had my phone for around about a month now and I have just gotten it back. Since I can now play SFS, I planned a ganimede mission. I’ll show the pics here: Launch: LEO Jupiter orbit: Ganimede orbit: I’m kinda a noob so whatever I do this is the furthest I can get to: If you can...
  18. ArelGG

Electric rocket moon mission

Random CEO: You are the finest man we could find. You: Im an electrician. Random CEO: Fantastic. Now Im a crazy person so I want you to go the moon and return with only ion thrusters. You: Whats the pay? Random CEO: Enough to buy a cat unicorn horn thingy. You: Yes sir! No RCS No Cheats
  19. ArelGG

Elon got sued

mwa mwa mwa Tesla's dead
  20. ArelGG

Aerplane

How about we design the ultimate aerplane? It should have landing legs, guns and a cargo bay.
  21. ArelGG

The first unmanned mission to an astroid

It was a success! It consistits of two rovers wich would bring samples home. astroid is 162173 Ryugu.Heres the first up close photo of an astroid
  22. ArelGG

Escape Jupiter

Ok, new challenge touch jupiters surface, get back to earth, One launch, no cheats. To make it harder, refueling can only be done on Jupiter orbit.
  23. ArelGG

My birthdays in 34 hours and Im astronaut(:

:)
  24. ArelGG

Solved Help

My content has been liked 250 times but Im not getting any points
  25. ArelGG

My trickiest challenge of all times

You can put wathever you want in the fairing below, but it has to reach venus. No cheats, no glitches. Good luck. You need it;)